(True or false)?

shy girls are often the most bossy especially toward the guys they like after they get to know them
(True or false)?

• yes
  • no
  • i wouldn't know i don't mess with the shy ones
  • i'm a girl and i wouldn't know i'm not shy
  • i like pressing buttons!

Most Helpful Girl

• About shy girls, I can't really say, but this is SO TOTALLY TRUE for the timid scared female rescue dogs I've adopted. ahahhahah

We have this darling Chihuahua-and-God-knows-what mix that we basically found dying in the street, and she's still fucking terrified of just about anything that moves... but, once she got her bearings around our other dog (a pretty badass Staffordshire terrier), she TOTALLY started poking him and antagonizing him ALL THE TIME. "Play with me NOW! You totally just had 3 minutes to yourself!"
    Lol.
    Hey, at least she cleans out all the foldy jowl parts of his face, like, five times a day -- she's like one of those cleaner fish that lives inside a shark's mouth, or some shit... dog edition.
    Otherwise we'd have to do that ourselves.

• nice story i got a new pup about a month ago and she was so scared of her new home she would shiver now she thinks she owns the place... lol

• catch herself playing these stupid games, and restrain herself... but, if you fancy yourself the leader in the relationship -- as most men want to, and as most women want their men to -- then, YOU have most of the responsibility for mking sure that the shit does not flow downhill, or at least for piping it back up as fast as it flows down.

I think men are just... more prepared to actually DO that in a relationship with someone who's kinda in-yr-face (like me! me me me me me), than in a relationship with someone who isn't.
      I am NOT passive-aggressive -- I mean, when I want to be, I'm just aggressive-aggressive. A lot of men can't handle that, but, the ones who can, tend to be a lot better at UNDERSTANDING it than at trying to understand passive-aggression (which I think men might get more of from these shy girls).

• i get it and i don't mind bossy girls i might even say its a kink of mine but i typically take control when it comes to relationships it just feels natural for me but i know when to take a back seat when its needed as-well thanks for your opinion :)

Most Helpful Guy

• What? shy girls are bossy?

No, I don't believe that. It's not at all true. I mean if they are genuinely shy, then it's not possible. However if they are acting they are shy then it's different thing altogether.

• after a shy girl gets to know a guy or someone they can be themselves they can get pretty feisty

• Is it so, I don't know

What Girls Said 5

• True !!

• I feel like shy girls would be more submissive than anything. Although, if they feel really comfortable with someone, they might give out a few orders.

• I'm hella shy when it's about a person I have a crush on and yup I enjoy being bossy sometimes but I usually involve my charms so people either don't even notice that they're just following my orders or they view it as some kind of honour lol I don't know they never complain. But when it comes to people that I really like, I would never manipulate them or be bossy on purpose!

• OMG this is so true. I quiet but such a control freak.

• the few shy girls i have "dated" lol were really bossy so it got me wondering :) thanks for the opinion

• stereotyope, shy girls are not bossy at all

What Guys Said 7

• I have really become friends with a shy girl before but I have observed girls so shy that they won't even talk if they don't have to but when I see them with their friends they are one of the craziest of their friends.

• I don't think so. But I only had one shy one to judge from.

• I think it is more along the lines of shy girls cutting through bullshit to get what they want. I approve

• Shy girls are bossy YES ! Personal experience , the meme is chuckle worthy xD

• couldn't really find a better one but i guess it was alright haha

• never dated a shy girl but i really want to since im a shy person too.

• WHy all these pussies be generalisin'

• Once a shy independent girl gets used to you she will try and alter your behavoir is some way. Because she knows that you will stay her freind.