shy girls are often the most bossy especially toward the guys they like after they get to know them
- yes10% (3)33% (7)19% (10)Vote
- no39% (12)29% (6)35% (18)Vote
- i wouldn't know i don't mess with the shy ones6% (2)10% (2)8% (4)Vote
- i'm a girl and i wouldn't know i'm not shy26% (8)0% (0)15% (8)Vote
- i like pressing buttons!19% (6)28% (6)23% (12)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
About shy girls, I can't really say, but this is SO TOTALLY TRUE for the timid scared female rescue dogs I've adopted. ahahhahah
We have this darling Chihuahua-and-God-knows-what mix that we basically found dying in the street, and she's still fucking terrified of just about anything that moves... but, once she got her bearings around our other dog (a pretty badass Staffordshire terrier), she TOTALLY started poking him and antagonizing him ALL THE TIME. "Play with me NOW! You totally just had 3 minutes to yourself!"
Hey, at least she cleans out all the foldy jowl parts of his face, like, five times a day -- she's like one of those cleaner fish that lives inside a shark's mouth, or some shit... dog edition.
Otherwise we'd have to do that ourselves.1
- Show AllShow Less