When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?

I usually go for a long jog and then once I get home, after I shower, I'll sit down with some unbuttered popcorn and read. What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep exercise. The endorphin's always make a person feel better and it's hard to feel too bad when you know you're becoming better in some capacity.

• Yeah. Going on a long jog makes me feel a lot better and gives me lots of time to think :) It really helps.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like to pamper myself. Aka put on a nice outfit, shave, do my makeup and take care of my skin all while playing some energetic music. Also it depends on how bad the day is exactly but a REALLY bad day will make me super poetic so ill sit down and write for a while. All of my best writing comes from some of the worst days of my life, which I actually find somewhat cool because at least something good comes out of those kinds of days.

What Guys Said 12

• Pretty much the same things. Jogging along the seafront promenade. Having a shower, then sit down and listen to some "New Age" music. I have a sneak look in the fridge, too... :-o

• I just bathe in the moment really.
    This song goes well with bad days.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS8uqoxbqzs

• I try my best not to dwell.

• I hope that doesn't come with the suffering and young death XD
      Still thanks.

• No, no. It's really cool. I couldn't be poetic to save my life, so props to you :) Haha

• Go to the mall and buy myself a reward to cheer myself up

• Sleep or play video games.
    If I had a girl, and she wasn't somehow the reason, I'd first message her and ask if we could talk about it.

• Go clubbing, drink wine & hang out with friends. Or, just kick back at home and watch me some netflix. There's so many things I do when I have a crappy day to feel better.

• listen to this : try it seriously
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_398zp6vW1g

• I like to buy a box of cheap wine, take a nice warm bath, then gently masturbate myself to sleep. Works every time :)

• I can't remember last time I had a bad day OP,

• listen some songs, go to the gym, or play any video game

• Talk to my girlfriend, watch series or a movie. Sometimes (before), now rarely I jog.

• I shoot some heroin and have some gluten-free corn flakes.

• Usually I eat a bunch of chocolate and cake, and play video games and refuse to do anything else.

What Girls Said 23

• If possible, I'll try to hangout with my boyfriend and request more cuddles than usual. Otherwise, or sometimes in addition to that, a hardcore workout at the gym has yet to fail me in terms of cheering me up and putting some pep back in my step. :)

• It depends honestly. Sometimes I blare music in my ears, maybe have a beer or two, sometimes I write, sometimes I just lay in bed and watch stand up. Hell sometimes I cry until my lungs hurt, just depends on the day.

• What a healthy way to treat yourself, haha. Me, I put on sweatpants and eat whatever sounds good. Could be chocolate covered strawberries, could be Taco Bell, could be an entire pint of ice cream. But that's pretty much it haha

• Trust me, I get sooooo tempted to just devour a whole crap load of junk food. But that only makes me feel better temporarily and I end up feeling guilty for eating so badly so I just jog instead. Oh, and eat popcorn. Sometimes I'll eat fruits or veggies instead. It just depends haha

• I usually go to the gym, for a jog or walk with the dog. Or i soak in a hot bubble bath. I love to read too, coz i can get lost in a book, and it relaxes me. Sometimes I'll call to a friends house for a coffee

• - Listen to music and sing along.
    - Talk to those close to me.
    - Sleep.
    - Read.
    - Watch a funny movie or TV show.

• I jog and put make-up on.

• Listen to music, get a few punches in at the boxing ring. But mostly likely on my Xbox.

• I listen to the Hamilton Soundtrack and I cuddle with my cat.

• Go for a walk or run.
    Eat cookies.

Really depends which way I'm leaning that day haha

• Music or writing. Getting back into painting my nails again too.

• Work out, listen to music, watch Netflix

• PUNCHING BAG!!!

• I am having a bad today and I am still thinking of something to do to feel better,

Shower helps a lot but at the moment, I am not up for it.

• I eat peanut butter and read

• Jog, and listen to music. Or play with my guitar for a while. Something with music basically.
    Or if it's the worst day ever than I'll turn on Friends. Lol

• id cry in the shower get off and forget about it then cry myself to sleep.

• i eat, i listen to music and i sleep

• I dance. It always makes me happier
    I express myself through dancing

• Listen to music.

• I slap someone, then choke my teddy bear

• I just do what I always do. I watch YouTube videos and eat food. I do this every day to keep my mind relaxed and calm. If I weren't so depressed, or self-couscous, I would love to go for a run. I'm just too scared of judgment, and when I feel down I don't want anyone to see my face. I lock myself in my room.

• I take a shower, light some candles, and play music and linger in the shower a bit. I watch a movie or show that never fails to make me laugh (MTV's Girl Code always makes me laugh), paint my nails, eat some chocolate, and maybe drink some wine or smoke some weed.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more