Guys, How do you feel about girl things?

How do you feel about you're girlfriend tanning, wearing makeup, fake nails and coloring their hair? Do you like it or no? Why do you or don't you?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like tanning. I enjoy pale skin, and you look at girls who tan a lot, and as tight as their body might otherwise look, a good look at their skin shows how damaged it is. 27 years old and the tanned areas look in their mid 40s.

Makeup? I like makeup, and girls look good in it. but it's something that is supposed to be used to highlight and enhance her beauty, and too many girls use it like paint and their face is a canvas.

fake nails serve no point, in my view. A silly waste of money.

Coloring hair? Depends on the color. I usually don't mind, though some girls do it so often I swear that they do it more than they change their shirt. calm down a bit.

huh. I always thought myself pretty tolerant of "girl things," but not this particular list, I suppose!

What Guys Said 21

• Tanning would be awesome. Makeup I rarely like much unless maybe it's super causal. I don't really like long and colored nails that much, let alone fake. Unless my girl was a naturally born redhead,(which I really have the hots for! lol), than maybe. (How hard it is to get the color out, btw? It's not permanent like a tattoo, right?)
    I love natural looks most.

• I dont color my hair but I do know it eventually will come out

• I love it for her to be into feminine things

• all the thing you mentioned are part of being with a female so i usually dont care about it. but they can also take them to the extreme which i dont care for.

• I tan with my girlfriend and go get my nails done so I look fresh to death all the time and look more professional. So that being said I don't know if she does or not. I'm not a big fan of fake nails though they look trashy to me for some reason and I don't know why lol I paint her nails for her when she wants them done when we dont feel like going to go get them done lol

• i like it, I love the fact that my girl goes through all these efforts just for me... that she takes her time to look stunningly beautiful for me <3

• I find it to be a bother

• like i couldn't care less.

• I find girly activities cute and don't mind as long as they're not taken to extreme.

• Most of them are hot with it so

• I like the hair colouring.
    Make-up is fine.
    A little bit of a natural tan could be ok.
    And fake nails are just a no-no.

• I don't care, but I don't like girls to wear makeup I like the natural beauty.

• Wearing makeup and coloring their hair, they can do! But tanning? Fake nails? Why?

AND TANNING? WHY CAN'T U JUST SWIM LIKE THE REST OF US? GAWSH

• It seems like a money pit to me

• Meh kinda dumb but whatever makes them happy.

• I like seeing her all pretty, but i dont want to hear about it. I honestly dont care what she does in that area.

• I like it if she's in guys things also

• hate it... i just think it's gross and trashy.

• I kinda like it! Those things usually make me rock hard!

• I would do it if you women liked men who do it.
    Do you like when man does all those stuff?

• I don't care if it's just a little make up. But I don't want her to have fake nails or tanning. I hate tan lines on a girl.

• I like when they are tanning. I usually just hang with them and talk while we all get a tan. The rest I don't really care about.