Is it true that looking hot is best revenge for an ex?

Read articles. Can you guys describe an experience where you looked or improved your image and became much more attractive. Your ex's reaction etc. And guys, how would you feel about this? Especially if new girl isn't attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you even NOTICE "the ex's reaction", then he is still winning the game, and you are still losing it.
    End of.

• What if in the case they notice their ex's reaction?

• happen anyway (no one randomly turns into that). But, if you are OVERLY concerned with them, and not enough with you, then you should re-adjust those priorities a bit.

This is a hard thing for a lot of younger people. I think *most* people under age 30 or so are off that balance on one side or the other -- either too wrapped up in themselves, or else too wrapped up in others. It takes a while to hit the right balance, tbh.

In a sense, if you are on the "not selfish enough" side of that issue, it's probably harder, because there are a lot of voices out there yelling about how wrong it is to put yourself first, and to be vain, etc.
      But, you DO have to do that, to a certain extent. You just can't do so much of it that you exclude everyone else from yr life.

Look out for the ones you love -- just make sure "the ones you love" includes YOU.

• I see what you mean. But how can i be more self-centered and vain? Like how am i going about it wrong? and how can i change that in your opinion. I want to hear you out. I actually enjoy your advice and talking to you.

What Guys Said 8

• On a juvenile level, yes. In reality though, the best "revenge" is for them to no longer affect your life and for you to move on.

• why do people want revenge for their ex? just try to get over it. trying to make him regret his decision is poison for you. don´t bother your mind with this shit. you should put your energy in improving your life not in making other peoples lives worse.

• Success in general is the best form of revenge. Wait till they see you with a good job, hotter, loving spouse, and money. They'll realise what they missed out on soon enough.

Can't describe any situations I've had with an ex, since the girlfriend I have is the only one I've had. Had her for five years now though, so I must be doing alright.

• "Revenge for an ex" is a ridiculous idea. "Forget about an ex" sounds better to me.

• If my ex is hotter. And new girl isn't? I mean in my case I won't find my ex hot at all cos she's nutcase lol but in any other universe where my ex is hot and not crwzy but new girl isn't hot. Id prolly hit bak on my ex again

• I'd say it is a waste of time... I'd pretty much ignore her.

• No.. just move on... he moved on, so you should too... If an ex tried that to me, I'd be unaffected... been there.. done that... so moved on.

• If my ex looked hot just to get revenge that'd be an ego boost for me. It means I still dominate her mind. Everything she is doing is because of my influence. Not sure how that would really be sticking it to me if anything they made me feel better and I know I'm better off now.

What Girls Said 2

• Nah, look hot for you. He's an ex for a reason. Who cares what he's up to or thinks. I'd make myself look good for me so I have a good confidence while I'm on the prowl. The prowl is fun!!!

• I think so!