Do you crack your knuckles?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. That's one of my pet peeves, I FUCKING HATE KNUCKLE CRACKING. I hate when other people do it, I hate when I do it to myself. Sends shivers down my back.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 23

• Nope!

• I don't know how people do it so much! My boyfriend cracks his knuckles all the time and it's such a disturbing sound to me, haha. I don't crack mine often and when I do, it definitely does not make a huge pop.

• Here and there, I'll do it. It doesn't happen often, though.

• no, ew i hate it. it's one of the worst feelings in the world. my ex boyfriend used to mess with me by cracking my knuckles. notice i said "ex" boyfriend...

• He should had not cracked your knuckles without permission. That was rude.

• lmao ikr, he thought it was cute like not enjoying tickling or something : glad he's gone :D

• Lol that is true. 😀 At least he is gone.

• I used to, until I noticed that my hands and fingers were starting to hurt whenever I made a fist or typed on a keyboard. Now I don't. I still pop my back, though.

• I couldn't if I wanted to

• I used to when I was younger. I can't anymore.

• Yes in the mornings and sometimes at night.

• yeah

• It happened once I WANTED to crack dem suckas up and succeeded damn it felt GOOD never could do it again :(

• i used to... now i rarely do it

• Yes and its not bad for you

• No just the sound makes me wince.

• Yeah too much

• All the time... And my toes... And my shoulders

• yes my knuckles neck back

• Yup from time to time
    I like annoying people that can't hear the noise and see there faces soo funny

• Yeah all the time

• yupp

• Oh yeah, quite a bit.

• I crack my back... I think that's bad but I actually don't know

• Yeah I do that a lot

• Yes as well as my neck, elbows, wrists, back, knees, ankles and toes...

What Guys Said 16

• No, never. It is really bad for them. I have not really noticed this in men but women seem to do this all the time.

• Do you ever stop asking super general questions that are clearly just for getting points instead of being useful?

• Lol then why do you respond to my questions if it bothers you so much? Compared to other questions I read mines are not that extreme. If everything I did on the site was about points I would be all ready over 100,000 already. And that is factoring in my time I been on the site. Im one of the longest running users on this site. Facts are facts. Most of my points came from logging on everyday and answering questions. Me asking questions doesn't even out weigh those two categories as far as points goes. I ask any question I want because I can and want to. My question rate lags behind those other two categories. If I wanted a whole lot of points then I would write mytakes. If you notice I have yet to write one. So before calling out somebody on this site do the math first. Thank you.

• I crack my toes kinda often, weird right? lol ya, totally weird

• Sure, toes, fingers, moose, all of them.

• No not really

• Thanks for reminding me!

*keraaack*

• duh!

• yeah, frequently. my thumbs get really stiff and cracking them is a relief.

• all the time

• Frequently.

• Yeah, I don't know why but it's satisfying to do so. Not as good as cracking your neck though.

• Sometimes...

• All the time

• Yep it's one of those bad habits that I have.

• I do it if my knuckles feel stiff

• No, and it hate when I hear people doing it