What are some good books you read lately?

Nothing too academic.

I read this book called The Girl on the Train which was SO good I was completely blown away by it.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I am reading Red Phoenix. It is fiction about Korea growing almost into world war III. But the whole setting is real. All the things that the North Koreans pull trying to overthrow the south. I keep talking to a friend who was there about it and all the background stuff is 100% accurate. So a good read for an action book, and a good source of understanding the shit that goes on there.

• A good book speaks realistically to our origin, all others merely speak.

• Just finished a Change Management book and now reading Saving Capitalism by Dr. Robert Reich out of UC-Berkeley

• Out of curiosity, do you actually like reading all those business books?

• @cjmtherfcker If you like that you'll love Joseph Stiglitz and Paul Krugman. Both are world-renowned economists. Price of Inequality by Stiglitz and End This Depression Now! by Krugman are just, amazing, amazing, fantastic reads man.

• Sweet. I want to say I have heard of Krugman before. Going to be nice to have some more academic material to get into. I have been on this whole alternative and spiritual kick lately so it will be a good change of pace. Thanks for the suggestions

• i don't read

• Mein Kampf.

• All of Dan Brown's bibliography

What Girls Said 6

• Wuthering Heights... I love it. <3

• the outsiders back in like 8th grade lmao
    The only book you'll ever need to read

• I haven't read a book in ages.

• Lord of the Flies by William Golding a
    Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover

• The last book I read was Sisters by Danielle Steele and it was pretty good!

• Sounds pretty interesting I read the description

• You should try it out. I have 4 sisters myself so I enjoyed it. But the character development is the reason why I liked it so much, I don't want to spoil anything but it's great!

• Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbary. Very very good book