Can you have a part-time boyfriend?

Like one you only use to go to the movies and stuff with.

I am so bored. There is no one except my mum to be cute around.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ahhh a friends with benefits :o

• Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Is that what you mean?

• No, because I am not interested in a physical intimate relationship.

• Then you want is a best friend 😀

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Lol you do that and soon enough you'll get smacked by the guy for playing him like that. You're dating or you are just friends. There isn't an in between.

• Let me guess... he will have to pay for everything right?

By all accounts what you want is just a friend, so why not go for friendship. No guy with a spine would get in to this kind of pseudo-relationship.

• Not at all, (the part about pay).

• Why not just find a gay male friend?

• Uh no we're not job positions, if you want someone to do that kind of stuff with go find a friend.

• It's called a friend.

• how about having a REAL boyfriend... seriously? if that is what you want pay a man whore and be done with it... you sound so shallow with that question seriously¬≤

• I don't think you understood my question at all. He would not be a 'whore' because there would be no physical intimacy

• it is called being a Hostess... very well known concept in Japan (google it)

• Would you have sex with him?

• That's a friend, lol.

• I think that's called a friend...
    Unless you want to do sexual stuff, then a friend with benefits

• basically friend-zoning a guy?

• No I don't mind liking him. It wouldn't be fun if I didn't like him.

But relationships are complicated, it's nice to only like each other's company go to the movies etc and leave it at that.

• then basically a friend is a person you are looking for. What's so hard about finding one?

• It's odd to make friends with a guy just like that. Usually if you have a group of female friends then you get to meet people, then make guy friends etc.

The guys I meet in University are always very nice/polite but after a project is over (most people I meet is strictly from school), there's no connection so I never really end up making friends with people.

Which is unfortunate because I'm a good student so technically these people do respect/like me

• Yaa if ur a part time hoe

What Girls Said 7

• you mean a friend haha!

• yes just make sure he sends in his application with the application fee of $25 and he should be set for an interview shortly :)

• Isn't that just a friend then?

• Sort of. I guess there is some liking there but only in a cutesy way

• Yes, they are called "male friends".

• Are you sure? Because my male friends the few that they have do stuff like that with their girlfriends

• How about female friends to go out with, essentially you just described a friend who's a guy so how bout a girl.

• i've got quite a few female friends, and i go out and do stuff with them

• Uhhhhhh if ya want?

• You can get yourself a "Friend", I hear those are great as part time movie partners.

Relationships are always part-time. You dont spend time with your boyfriend 24/7, even though he is always your boyfriend. You can still have the rest of your life apart from him and only spend 1-2 days a week with him.

• Get friends.