Do you think she did this stuff because of me or no?

So today I added this girl i liked in snapchat & she didn't add me yet but then she made a new snapchat but then on Twitter she deleted some followers & I think she hasn't been going on Twitter either. But then I search her on google & I saw that it only shows her Facebook profile which it takes me to right to her account but it didn't show all of the people in that name it only takes me to her profile but now it shows all of the people in that name

What Girls Said 2

• Don't u dare like her!

• So you think it's because of me then but she deleted some followers on instagram & on Twitter but now that I checked she has a lot of followers on Twitter & instagram but now it's show her Facebook profile

• Because she sounds like one complicated bitch haha

• Lol oh okay haha

• she doesn't like u

• So it's because of me then but she deleted some followers on instagram & on Twitter but now that I checked she has a lot of followers on Twitter & instagram but now it's show her Facebook profile

• Okay I'll stop but do you think she did this because of me then

• no fuck off it's annoying

What Guys Said 1

• I am not sure, I can't say if she is doing this because of you or not. However it's strange.

• But when I added her on snapchat she made a new one so I don't know but then in twitter she deleted a few followers & on instagram too. But then when I google her I saw that her Facebook profile was there which it takes me to her profile but the people in that name wasn't there but then the next time I checked it was there so I guess it's because of me then.