If u had a clone what would u hav the clone do?

I would make it do my homework do chores and play games together aha

0|0
2|14

Most Helpful Guy

• i will like to have debate over many things ,,, mostly i keep fighting and thinking over topics in my mind and if its my clone he will be awesome... with thoughts and power of imagination just like me...
    i will also like him to work with me as a team on a position.. we both can attend 2 meeting at one time..
    one way it seems very weird.. other ways it seems awesome...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd have them go and do all my upcoming exams for me while I stay home and play videogames

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I think I would split up my work week, or if I couldn't do that I would have it get a second job so I could gain the benefit of an additional income. ;-)

1|1
    0|0
  • I would ask my clone to go to office everyday and work. I would also ask that to do all the household chores, while I will do physical exercises, play badminton, watch TV etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Split a work week with me. Working full time is much easier, and eats much less of your life, when you're only there 20 hours a week LOL.

1|0
    0|0
  • beat the shit out of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd have sex with myself lol

1|1
    0|0
  • just have him work and make me some money

2|0
    0|0
  • Oh damn, that would be awesome... LOL.

I would have my clone go to class and go to work instead of me.

1|0
    0|0
  • No value in having a clone unless he's a slave lol. So no clones for me xD

1|0
    0|0
  • Going online, and beat everyone with the ridiculously sync'd combos xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I would make it go to school, chores, and all the boring stuff while I'm out having the time of my life XD

1|0
    0|0
  • If this is like some robotic clone or something then I'd have it work my current job for me so I have more free time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mostly chores, and going to work instead of me, hahaha

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1