Help, I am in another city and have no where to sleep overnight. Should I just stay up?

Its already 3am but, what should I do? I was thinking killing some time by going to a diner or Starbucks? any ideas?

and then take a nap in the park the next day?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have done that before waiting for a flight out. Ride it out stay where your at and leave in the morning. Its to late already to pay for a high price hotel when check out time comes early

Most Helpful Girl

• Sleep under a bridge and be friends with the local troll.

What Guys Said 3

• Is there like a mcdonalds that's open all night or some place like that if ther is I'd just kill some time and stay there, you've got a phone or laptop can't be that hard. then just wander around at like 5:30.

• Are you broke? Otherwise you could try Airbnb.

Otherwise, you could always seek out some countercultural/leftie youths. They sometimes have squats or occupied buildings where they organize communal eating and stuff. If you just find some safe people (i. e. women) to hang out with, that could be an option.

• starbucks... take a nap in the library... public place

What Girls Said 0