Top 5 Biggest Musical Acts of this decade now and why?

Who do you think are the top 5 biggest musical acys of this decade right now and why?

Also for the people who don know I mean right now in the 2010s

Most Helpful Guy

• Black keys are my fave ( I am a fan )
    Taylor swift just cause she's sold so many albums ( not a fan though )
    Adele ( her new albums sell 5 million right off the bat )
    Kanye ( he's in the news a lot )
    Rihanna ( same as kayne kardashian and 14 number one hits )

Not a fan of all the artists just some that I think they have had massive influence in the last 15 years

• I'm talking about 2010 to 2016 and I meant for just being a musician (:

• Well all I mentioned have been huge in the last 6 years

• True but I would take your fourth person out for someone else since he's bigger than him

What Girls Said 1

• #1-Eminem Don't call it a comeback. Marshall Mathers has been here for 10 solid years. "Relapse," Eminem's 2009's effort, marked his fifth consecutive No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 -- in other words, every album he released this decade went straight to the top of the charts. "Me and Dre are back in the lab like the old days," Eminem said of the set in 2008. "I don't have chemistry like that with any (other) producer, not even close. We are up to our old mischievous ways." Though many of his early-decade contemporaries have been all but forgotten by the masses, everything Eminem touches still turns to platinum. #2-Usher For much of the 2000s, Usher Raymond IV was the unstoppable force in popular music. He scored a whopping eight No. 1s on the R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart (more than any other artist this decade), plus his 2004 album "Confessions" sold more than 20 million copies worldwide. And the man with the golden pipes and fancy footwork shows no signs of slowing down. "There are tons of artists I want to work with," Usher told Billboard last year. "I'm interested in working with artists who are out of the range I'm accustomed to. I want to try new things." #3 Nelly No sophomore jinx befell Nelly. His 2002 album "Nellyville" became his second consecutive Billboard 200 topper, and scored two monster hits, "Hot in Herre" and "Dilemma." "I can't do (debut release) 'Country Grammar' again," the rapper said at the 2001 Billboard Music Awards. "You have a lifetime to do your first album, and 18 months for your second. It's just a matter of drawing on the talent I have inside." His talents proved to be extensive, as he placed three more albums into the Billboard top five before the end of the decade. #4 Beyonce, Billboard's Top Female Artist of the 2000s has cultivated a catalog of hits that transcend chart achievements. "Crazy in Love," "Irreplaceable," and "Single Ladies" all topped the Hot 100, but they also helped Beyonce become the queen of this decade's pop-culture pantheon. "I've always tried to pick songs and singles that were … a part of things that people are passionate about and want to talk about and debate," Beyonce said in October. "'Single Ladies' is an uptempo song that's fun. But it's also something women go through every day."#5, Alicia Keys"I really know that I'm going to be here for a long time," Alicia Keys told us in 2003, "so I thought I owed it to myself to live my life and take the time I needed to develop my songs, my music and whatever.

What Guys Said 0