What do you think of tattoos?

Favourite place to get them? worst places?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a little over 45 hours under the needle and more planned- a personal/collaborate mosaic that I'll stop working on once I'm dead.

With that being said... I hate some just as passionately as I love others.

In terms of placement, I don't like them on the skull, neck, or hands. Where I like them is entirely dependent on what it is, how it forms to the body, and the overall blend of skin-to-ink.

What Girls Said 9

• Honestly I'm a fan of them... But at the same time a guy not having it won't kill me either. The only time I,'m not a fan is when just about the guys entire body is tatted up, way too bright/colorful., or just idiotic tattoos in general.

U, mm... As for locations I guess i like sleeves, back, pecs, and the neck.

• Tats are cool. As long as it means something to you and not something you're trying to get cuz it's in style ya know!

Ribs are the worst. Shoulder/back/arm/wrists/Chest are good places to get them.

• I have one, and plan on getting more. I love tattoos that are done well.

The worst places to get them in terms of how they look is the neck, hands, genitals, butt, and face.
    The worst places to get them in terms of pain is hands, wrist, ribs, feet, all of those areas where the skin stretches tightly over the bone and there's not a lot of padding.

• love them... Don't have a fave or worse space though

• They usually make hot guys even hotter. Not sure if I'd get any myself though, I tend to change my mind A LOT about things so it's kinda too risky to leave such a permanent mark on my body. But yeah, I like tattoos. For the most part.

• I love tattoos, but I'm so scared to get one on myself in case I changed my mind about it afterwards!

• Graffiti on skin. Worst place is of course the face.

• they are cool and can be hot

• I loveee tattoos on men if they are attractive and NOT muscular i also like if they are "alternative" guys with lots of piercings too. Those are the most attractive looking dudes in my opinion.

What Guys Said 6

• I totally dislike tattoos. I believe they are not good for your skin.

• I had three tattoos and see them as body/skin art. Just make sure it is what you want as t may not fade until after about 10 years. I think the more sensitive areas on the body would be more painful (I. E. Collar bone, Spine, inner legs/thighs etc.).

• I like small tattoos, some text or a symbol

• They're cool. I like the really colorful ones the most.

But will not be getting one myself because
    A) I'm headed into the white collar side of things
    B) I change my mind on things way to often and would end up hating whatever I got within a week :P

• I love tattoos

• I'm planning to get tattoos in the next couple years.