Are you the "ugly friend" in your group?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think so. I hope not at least.

Most Helpful Girl

• I the totally slob! Eating burger and looking like a guy! haha Not caring about fashion sense most of the time. I am sure to be the ugly friend hahaha!

What Guys Said 31

• Nah I'm the annoying one who can't shut up.

• Furry, scrawny, short, pasty white, no muscle mass to speak of?

... yep, I'm the ugly one. ;-)

pbs.twimg.com/.../ewAQpaWH.jpeg

(The male version of this.)

• To be honest, sometimes I really really feel like it. I mean, I'm the only Asian looking boy among my friend circle of Indians. (Asian = East Asian. Indian = South Asian)

Even my profile pic says so.

But looks aren't everything :) people dig me for what I am from inside :)

• I can't see this at all. I've seen lots of your pictures and you're really handsome. And I don't see any problem with looking Asian. Oh look at my huge deep puppy dog eyes that you'll get post in and my beautiful kissable lips... where's the problem? Lol

• I think Asian guys are the best looking

• @BelleGirl21 & Asker
      True. But these thoughts are bound to happen when you face racism.

• Ugly in one group, decent in another lol.

• No, I'm the short friend.

• yup yup.. kinda sucks when we go clubbing a girls always hit on my friend whilst I'm standing there looking like a fool.
    38.media.tumblr.com/...m3duk8NS9v1r2v66eo1_500.gif

• I probably would be if I had any friends.

• No I am the good guy in my gag group

• Probably but I'm also by far the smartest one in my group of friends so you win some and you lose some

• I'm the clown of my group. Well, men need personality to be beautiful to women too. Like my uglier guy friend has way more women than I do. So handsome for a guy doesn't mean women swarm to him or he has better luck with the opposite gender.

• Honestly, I'm not the top tier guy but i'm not the ugliest one either. :-P

• Heh... no.

• kind of... i wouldn't same I'm outright UGLY, but I'm certainly not that attractive, and I'm in a group of almost entirely every attractive girls.

• Nah we're all beautiful

• In a certain chat group yep

• I'm the ugly one in every group

• yes. i am.

• I'm like biggest kid at my school OP, mirin?

• I'm never really with a group... but I consider myself average, so if I was in a group I believe I'd be an average friend.

• I'm pretty sure I'm not the ugliest in my group of friends.

• no the good looking guy ususally

• Nope... actually i am the opposite

• but but but i have no mates :(

• Lol, no...

• im all
    im the hot, the ugly, the weird, the funny

• I'm never the ugly one and not a group just Radom :)

• Someone has to do it, right?

• no. but you are ugly.

• I'm the "dumb friend" which is pretty much the male equivalent

• Every friendship I've made so far... never lasted more than a year... so figure out wot kind of guy I was...

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 42

• Honestly, I am! My best frien has been offered a model job at 13!!! She is tall and skinny with long legs, long hair, long eyelashes, and is wealthy so she goes shopping all the time, almost every week. She has new trendy clothes all the time. Everyone always complements her and even when she is not there people talk to ME about how beautiful she is! And then when she is with me she says how ugly she thinks she is. And my other friends have big boobs, long golden hair, are tall, have thinner and longer noses, etc. and they all go shopping so much!
    Me on the other hand... While I am so thankful for everything I have (I'm not complaining here I'm really not I'm lucky to be where I am I really am) I get called names by a lot of the boys in my grade because apparently I'm "goth" (untrue) and "flat chested" and "look like a boy" and "hairy" and "chubby" "disgusting" etc... I mean I'm 115 pounds but I'm a short 5'1" so I don't look skinny I guess. And all my friends love makeup and stuff and are all glamorous on social media but I kinda just post stupid funny stuff there... I'm basically the opposite of all my friends which makes me stick out.. :/ my best friend has guys come up to her and calling her beautiful. Lol never me... The only time I got happy was when my best friend told me a dude was checking out my ass. Hahaha so yeah- I'm the needle in the hay stack... Whatever :/ everything about me screams the "duff" as the movie tells it. I play video games and do sports... Probably will never get a boyfriend hahaha. I'm happy it's fine. I'm very honest with myself so I don't really mind all that much.

• UGLY? lmfao seriously? I may not be somebodies type, but if it's one think I'm 1billion% sure on is.. that I'm not ugly. My group on and offline is the tempt of the burning sun that hovers above!🔥🔥🔥🔥 @this_is_my_username @Victorianne @redeyemindtricks @joc4position @takumii the Hater's can eat our ass like a cupcake!!!

• I don't have friends but if I did then yeeeeeeeep

• to not be the ugliest in the friend group
    find ugly friends
    vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• Hell nah.

• Total DUFF here. I'm the one in the group that all the guys go to to inquire about everyone else in the group.

• i watched that movie yesterday :D it was hilarious, my sister had an 'oh shit, i'm the duff!' moment halfway through :D :D

• @chintita lol yeah, I had that moment the minute I saw the preview

• Nope. I'm the attractive one haha

• we're all hot as fuck lol

• I would hope not but... I'm the only one who has been perpetually single so 👀😂

• No I'm not. I also hang with people that are pretty good looking too. I don't really have any "ugly" friends

• I feel like it sometimes, but I think I'm at least equal in looks to my friends.

• Now that I think about it... I don't 😕😧
    I must be the DUFF! 😰😩

• No but seriously no I'm not.. l I wouldn't characterize any of my friends as that but if we're to it's pretty clear whine one of us it would be.

• Lol I don't know! But I don't think so, I don't think anyone of us i ugly in the group.

• Nope. I'm one of the pretty people.

• i don't really think that exists tho... in my group one of my friend is always like 'you are beauties and i'm the ugly one' like... no?

• I hope not

• Nop I'm usually the sexiest/hottest one in the group!!

• I'm the god in my group. :p

• I think my friends and I are all similar in terms of attractiveness level. No one in my small group is prettier/uglier than the other lol

• nope, i haven't seen her for a while though :D

• I'm the short most average looking one. I wouldn't say ugly but my friends are really pretty.

• noooo lol

• not such a thing. I hate when people say there's an 'ugly' person in the group and a 'pretty' one, just no. i dont like to refer my friends as more attractive or less attractive than me, because i dont like the idea of comparing ourselves.

• No I wasn't, I was the crazy one. :D

• Yes. I have a very ugly face.

• Naw, I'm the not Asian one though lol.

• I don't know... Almost none of my friends have either 1: met each other or 2: Don't like each other.

Some have though

• nope I am usually the attractive one :P
    or at least one of the attractive ones haha

• I hope not

• Depends which friend group were talking about. In some I definitely am.

• More from Girls
    12