Do you think this model is attractive?

Do you think this model is attractive?

It's just a simple question, so please don't make a big fuss about everyone being beautiful and all that. Also, I'd prefer if you specified your gender and sexuality with your answer, thank you!

Updates:
Oh wait, 'specify gender' was a little dumb of me as obviously I'm going to automatically see what gender you are when you post an answer lmao

0|0
16|32

Most Helpful Guy

• The first picture is pretty good, certainly above average at least, but the second and third pictures are not so appealing. Her facial features are a little too low, giving the impression of a big forehead. Her eyes are spaced just a fraction away from that sweet spot I associate with beautiful faces, and the way she's arranged her hair isn't working for me. Considering that the photos are intended to make her look mysterious-sexy, it would be better if her face were a little better framed by her hair; I'm always a fan of bangs for this reason.

Also I think in the last picture she somehow looks like Boy George, which is unfortunate.

With all that said, being a model is about more than being good-looking. You have to be able to act and pose. If it were just about being good-looking, almost all of the most attractive people in the world would be models, and I think anyone who has seen many models before can say that that isn't the case.

Hetero.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 31

• yeah. She's gorgeous. Not a fan of the red lipstick in pic #3, but other than that, she really is amazingly pretty.

straight guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'd say she's attractive. I think that hat doesn't go well with her outfit, though. (Male. Straight)

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks average, a bit too skinny for me, and suffers from resting bitch face.

I'm male and heterosexual.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm straight and yes I think she's attractive. Although I really wish she would smile in her pics.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes she's pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • male, straight. i would give her a 8/10 . for how comfortable i would be approaching her if i was in her age category very low. i would be intimated

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm straight, if that's what you meant at the end.
    The first pic is nice, and the second pic is very pretty. (though both would be better with a nicer mood) However I'm not into the semi-cowgirl look or having so much makeup like the third.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeha she's gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • Striaght and yes, though i would want to see a smile..

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful? Yes. Attractive? Not really. Seems very cold.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes she is. She needs to smile though

0|0
    0|0
  • She is regardless of what people say, That's why she's a freaking model.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes she's very beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • She sure is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes she is pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her resting bitch face is sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • mehh, she's not that attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm in love

0|0
    0|0
  • She's beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • She is such an amazing lady.. sexy and cute as well.. Who is she?

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks okay, not really special. I think her lips are awesome though.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea she is

0|0
    0|0
  • Very pretty... Till the first picture. Then, things went downhill for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • She pouts like that guy on The Tudors.

0|0
    0|0
  • stfu

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes very.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really my type. A masculine face structure turns me off. I'm a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • she's breaking into the pretty category but not quite there yet if you know what I mean like she's a 7. 8 and above is pretty/ hot for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's really gorgeous/pretty/beautiful! However, I don't find her attractive enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, definintely. cishetero.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• She isn't particularly beautiful. She's just... meh. Average. I'm sure a lot of her beauty is due to the makeup. She's just an average, maybe slightly above average, girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she's defiantly attractive... Maybe not a 10 but she still possesses beauty.
    She has that smokey eye look going for her and pulls it off 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah she is remarkably Gorgeous, I give her a 9! I'm straight and female, but I'll let a bish know if I was carpet munching I'd choose her lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I don't even think she's model material as there's no charisma or something that stands out. She's tall (probably) and thin. A regular girl, that's all.

0|0
    0|1
  • Very!! But without the orangey reddish lipstick.. She looks less attractive with it... But so beautiful without it.

And I'm an alien and I'm straight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if she smiled.

0|0
    0|0
  • her face is pretty average, she has a model like look to her and i like her clothing. i'm straight.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes she is beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a straight female and I think she's gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • 8/10 Bi

0|0
    0|0
  • She's a 8.5/10. Love her style

0|0
    0|0
  • sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Love her eyes yes she is attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks pretty basic to me

0|0
    0|0
  • straight, yes, but the bitchface on pic 2 makes her unflattering to me.

0|0
    0|0