You come home from work, university or school and Trump is sitting in your lounge watching TV. What do you do?

Let me call @Iron_Man for this question.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• Hello, police? Someone broke into my house. Please come take this piece of trash away.

• i'd give him a high five. in the back of the head. with a chair.

then, i'd take his wallet/money/etc., put him in a garbage bag, and drive him to the dump. i'm sure he'll feel quite at home there, plus i can earn brownie points with my man for taking out the garbage. lol.

• have a conversation. I'd like to know why he believes the things he does.

• Good idea! You sound open minded.

• I love his mother. I wear a lot of black and band merch. I had a black My Chem shirt on the other day, with a city brig bombed on the front (nothing tooooo graphic) and she just looked up at me and smiled and said "hello" and I was like "hello, how are you" while inwardly being like "why are you more accepting than my own mother?" I guess it's because her son is... It's complicated but he's queer, and so am I but I'm not open about it (at least not with my mother) and he is. I think she's more happy that he's found a nice girl that makes him happy

• Not completely sure how I do that considering I'm nowhere near as good of a human being as he is

• i'd smile and say "welcome to pergatory"
    then he'd be like
    images.complex.com/.../krabs_rag3do.jpg

• Treat him as I would any other unwelcomed guest. Call the police and if he does not leave, he will be target practice.

• Steal the toupee.

• Kick his ass out! Ohhh I would enjoy that! 😄

• "What the f*ck are you doing in Romania?"

• call the police and report a break in... maybe spit in his face before I leave lol

• 1. Scream because a stranger is in my house
    2. Realise he is famous, therefore there is probably a camera crew somewhere near.
    3. Try to find the camera crew, and then try to become famous ;)

Just kidding lol

• I would first ask why is he there.

• cover him with a garbage bag and hope he disappears

• I would start yelling at him in Spanish. That'll get him out of my house. Lol!

• I would say what are you doing in my house?

• walk out its not my house

• Call the police asap.

• I would say "What are you doing in a Girls Hostel?"

What Guys Said 22

• Sit down and have a discussion with him. I would do the same thing with Ted Cruz, John Kasich, or Bernie Sanders, but I wouldn't allow Hillary Clinton in my house.

• Grab a gun and shoot the home invader. Whoops, It's Donald Trump, all I saw was an invader in my home. Oh well, too late now.

• We have a long conversation on how we can make the world better. I tell him about my Ideas and we team up and make the world a better place.

• Dude have you seen my mobile charger, you device battery is about to go zero..
    And what are you doing in India?

• You better have a damn good explanation for this, or I guarantee you Bernie sanders would live longer than you would.

• he is an uninvited person in the house, you call the police and tell him to get out. you can run away because he's a old, fat right winger.

• "I've got Bastion on Steam, want to build some walls?"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8cELTdtw6U

• I'd try to get him to swing at me or something so I can sue him. I wouldn't lose any sleep over taking money out of his pocket

• Talk about business, because I want to learn more about the business world. Also talk about George Bush, we both hate George Bush.

• How the hell did you get in my apartment?

• Offer him a drink and put on some Huey Lewis and the News.

• Give him a hair cut

• Ask him what he's doing in my house.

• I'd sit down and talk to him.

• Shortgun beer

• I'd call the police and make a media circus out of this ass. It'd be bad for Trump's image.

• I would be laughing a lot.

• Scream in joy.

• Kick is butt kol. Jk i'm not into politics. Lol. I'd ask him if he's ginna have a beer or notn😎

• Where's my gun now?

• I'd offer him a drink.

• I would say: Кто ты такой мужик?