You come home from work, university or school and Trump is sitting in your lounge watching TV. What do you do?

Let me call @Iron_Man for this question.

0|0
18|23

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• Hello, police? Someone broke into my house. Please come take this piece of trash away.

2|1
    0|0
  • i'd give him a high five. in the back of the head. with a chair.

then, i'd take his wallet/money/etc., put him in a garbage bag, and drive him to the dump. i'm sure he'll feel quite at home there, plus i can earn brownie points with my man for taking out the garbage. lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • have a conversation. I'd like to know why he believes the things he does.

0|1
    0|0
    • Good idea! You sound open minded.

• Show All
    • I love his mother. I wear a lot of black and band merch. I had a black My Chem shirt on the other day, with a city brig bombed on the front (nothing tooooo graphic) and she just looked up at me and smiled and said "hello" and I was like "hello, how are you" while inwardly being like "why are you more accepting than my own mother?" I guess it's because her son is... It's complicated but he's queer, and so am I but I'm not open about it (at least not with my mother) and he is. I think she's more happy that he's found a nice girl that makes him happy

• Not completely sure how I do that considering I'm nowhere near as good of a human being as he is

• i'd smile and say "welcome to pergatory"
    then he'd be like
    images.complex.com/.../krabs_rag3do.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Treat him as I would any other unwelcomed guest. Call the police and if he does not leave, he will be target practice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Steal the toupee.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kick his ass out! Ohhh I would enjoy that! 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • "What the f*ck are you doing in Romania?"

0|0
    0|0
  • call the police and report a break in... maybe spit in his face before I leave lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Scream because a stranger is in my house
    2. Realise he is famous, therefore there is probably a camera crew somewhere near.
    3. Try to find the camera crew, and then try to become famous ;)

Just kidding lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I would first ask why is he there.

0|0
    0|0
  • cover him with a garbage bag and hope he disappears

0|0
    0|0
  • I would start yelling at him in Spanish. That'll get him out of my house. Lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say what are you doing in my house?

0|0
    0|0
  • walk out its not my house

0|0
    0|0
  • Call the police asap.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say "What are you doing in a Girls Hostel?"

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Sit down and have a discussion with him. I would do the same thing with Ted Cruz, John Kasich, or Bernie Sanders, but I wouldn't allow Hillary Clinton in my house.

1|0
    0|0
  • Grab a gun and shoot the home invader. Whoops, It's Donald Trump, all I saw was an invader in my home. Oh well, too late now.

0|0
    0|0
  • We have a long conversation on how we can make the world better. I tell him about my Ideas and we team up and make the world a better place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude have you seen my mobile charger, you device battery is about to go zero..
    And what are you doing in India?

0|0
    0|0
  • You better have a damn good explanation for this, or I guarantee you Bernie sanders would live longer than you would.

1|0
    0|0
  • he is an uninvited person in the house, you call the police and tell him to get out. you can run away because he's a old, fat right winger.

0|0
    0|0
  • "I've got Bastion on Steam, want to build some walls?"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8cELTdtw6U

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd try to get him to swing at me or something so I can sue him. I wouldn't lose any sleep over taking money out of his pocket

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk about business, because I want to learn more about the business world. Also talk about George Bush, we both hate George Bush.

0|0
    0|0
  • How the hell did you get in my apartment?

0|0
    0|0
  • Offer him a drink and put on some Huey Lewis and the News.

0|0
    0|0
  • Give him a hair cut

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him what he's doing in my house.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd sit down and talk to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shortgun beer

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd call the police and make a media circus out of this ass. It'd be bad for Trump's image.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be laughing a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scream in joy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kick is butt kol. Jk i'm not into politics. Lol. I'd ask him if he's ginna have a beer or notn😎

0|0
    0|0
  • Where's my gun now?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd offer him a drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say: Кто ты такой мужик?

0|0
    0|0