Do you collect anything?

I'm about as obsessed with kik emojis as one person can be, was upsetting to say the least when I thought one of the collections were gone. (And other things of course like books and seashells)

0|0
16|20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• Yeah I have the original dream team cards and the Marlins Opening day programs. And NBA all star weekend program in Miami

1|0
    0|0
  • I collect ancestors for my family tree. exciting stuff finding all the skeletons in cupboards. "He's a very naughty boy!" (From: The Life of Brian)

1|0
    0|0
  • Princess! :p
    I used to collect beer bottle caps, from every country I visited, I'll see them on the streets, roads, country sides. Still have them. Different makes of beers from France, Poland, Germany, Spain, Holland, Czech Republic, Scotland, Austria haha.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes, princess.
      So you don't collect them anymore, but you still have them?

• No princess
      Hmm not so much anymore actually, but definitely still have em somewhere xD

• Coins, toy soldiers, and edged weapons.

1|0
    0|0
  • Uh yes I do actually I collect stamps, military coins, baseball, basketball, football cards I have well over a thousand of them and sports memorabilia.

1|0
    0|0
  • Zippos.

1|0
    0|0
  • I collect ticket stubs of major sporting events. I went to Kobe Bryan'ts last game at Madison Square Garden earlier this year. You bet I'm keeping that one!

1|0
    0|0
  • WW2 medals and uniforms, Lotr miniatures, WW2 movies, anything star wars, and I also have a small collection of WW2 veterans photos and their autographs for me.

1|1
    0|0
  • as a mechanic it seems i keep collecting tools

1|1
    0|0
  • i collect
    Hats and headwear
    Model airplanes

1|0
    0|0
  • Please gift me some emojis

1|0
    0|0
  • Vintage video games, That's about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Severed heads

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Books, ties, coins, baseball cards and gloves, toy cars, comic books etc etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sea Shells are really cool, I had from my dive instructor when I lived in Borneo. It was a deep sea shell, it was fantastic. still have it. I seem to collect sticks, which I turn into spindles for my bowdrills or fungi for fire lighting.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do collect postcards

1|0
    0|0
  • Knowledge

1|0
    0|0
  • I collect travel memorabilia. Things from going anywhere.

1|0
    0|0
  • I collect knives
    And comic books i guess

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I like to collect pressed pennies, cute sheep things, and origami paper. I have so much paper and it's STILL NOT ENOUGH.

1|0
    0|0
  • Money lol!

1|0
    0|0
  • You and your kik emoji's lol
    Um crystal dragon pieces that are displayed in a display cabinet (maybe just animal pieces in general lol) And mm bows (like bows and arrows) haha

1|0
    0|0
    • I love themmmm. 💕

You gonna be good for the zombie apocalypse? lmao

• Hahah 😂 Cute as!

Haha with my animal display pieces? 😳😝 I'm kidding I'm kidding hahaha yeah kind of lovely

• I collect gems and faerie figurines.

1|0
    0|0
  • usually souvenirs from other countries.
    even tickets and brochures and stuff :p
    I used to collect fans from the countries I go too

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't think I collect much unless my small collection of KIK emojis count. xD

2|0
    0|0
  • I collect water bottle caps.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sunglasses.
    Sweatshirts from places I visit.

🕶(there's no sweatshirt emoji 😒)

1|0
    0|0
  • Books for sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't collect anything now. But I used to collect magazines.

1|0
    0|0
  • Coins!

1|0
    0|0
  • Only my paycheck every other Friday.

1|0
    0|0
  • Secrets.

1|0
    0|0
  • I collect locks of hair that I cut off of my victims.

1|0
    0|0
  • I collect vinyl records, books, and movies.

1|0
    0|0
  • I liked to find coins when I was younger lol pennies quarters dimes nickles

1|0
    0|0