How did you get comfortable with your close friends seeing you naked?

Most Helpful Guy

• Huh? They never see me naked.

Most Helpful Girl

• By laughing about it..

• How did it first happen?

• Sooooo you're not asking about a case for accidentally seeing each other naked? Can't help ya there kid... you chose to get naked in front of them - you must have had a reason. .

• Well I used to be really prudish, jumper-vest-bra sort of person, and I've got a friendship group of 10 guys and 1 other girl. When I got really hot in the evenings at gatherings I used to take my jumper off so I was in my tank top. Then one day at a sleepover I got hot and slept in my bra, then eventually topless. After a few months I couldn't be bothered to shuffle around getting dressed under the cover so I sat up and talked to them in the mornings with a cushion held to my chest. Then eventually I stopped caring if they saw a bit of boob, and after a couple more months I was able to walk around topless. Yada yada yada, it took a year and a half before any of them actually saw me naked.

What Guys Said 13

• The mere fact that you admit to discomfort at your "close friends" seeing you naked, is a very good sign that this is not a natural endeavor.

• I didn't. I don't want to be seen naked at all. That said, I don't think I'd freak out or act like I was scared for life if they saw me.

• I dont undress in front of friends

• Part of life, nothing is there

• -_- don't undress in front of friends.
    But it won't be an issue even if they saw me naked. They have seen my worse. :p

• Nope not yet

• dont have any friends but when i did have some they never saw me naked.

• It's them that feel uncomfortable when I'm naked

• I haven't done that.

• very comfortable...

• I was a little hammered one night and I fealt extremely hot so I took off my clothes and went to the fridge to get cooler. My female room mate SAE me and started the nickname elephant in the room

• I didn't! I was drunk!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• I haven't done that.

• My best friend likes to dress me up sometimes. So after a while I just didn't care.

• Dress you up? lol

• You are her Barbie doll lol

• @Toad-1 pretty much! She also likes to put makeup on me and do my hair lol

• I didn't. I don't let any of my friends see me entirely nude.

• That's fair enough :) I know a lot of people who'd find it embarrassing

• Ummm... I haven't? Lol probably won't ever! I don't undress in front of my close friends. That's weird.

• if they are close friends you wouldn't care or they judge you.
    you just do it and don't worry about it.

• Nah... not comfortable at all.