If you could have one weird super power, what would it be and how would you use it?

Honestly, I would want the super power to never get full or gain weight. And eat all the chocolate 🍫😛

Most Helpful Guy

• To touch a person, and in an instant relive their entire life, up to that moment. When I break the touch, despite never losing my own sense of self, I will also know everything about them.
    They say you shouldn't judge someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That's a damn sight more than a mile. I would be able to really understand and sympathize with people I might never have before, because I would know WHY they did, said, or felt what they did. And I would feel justified in my hate of some people for the same reason.

• it'd be cool if it could go the other way too-so people could completely empathise with you and understanding things from your perspective

• @Panay If you understand how their mind works, you can make them empathise with you, just by altering how you present yourself. I don't even think there is a huge risk of manipulating people, there. After all, you lived their life, as if it were your own. You know how much things can hurt them.
      And, selfish as it may be, I'd want to keep my secrets.

Most Helpful Girl

• To be able to magically fill things up again. Hungry? Fill your stomach. Empty bank account? Fill it up again. Someone piss you off? Fill their bladder.

What Guys Said 7

• I want to have the ability to create "saved points" in time like we can do in games -- but here in real life. xD

Said the wrong thing to somebody? Load a saved point and say something else! :P

Made the wrong choices in life, which made your life suck? Load up a saved point and do it right this time!

Slacked off at something, and now facing consequences that suck? Load up a saved point and get another shot!

Got in a car accident? Load up a saved point and avoid it!

Fell down a hole? Load up a saved point and avoid the hole!

lol

• I wanna be invisible. Definitely use it for evil haha

• invisibility. so I can hear what crap is being said about me.

• I will like to be invisible and levitate things and be able to absorb any amount of energy and convert it into matter and save it inside me.. And when necessary conversation myself into energy... Just like it happens in nuclear reactions

• Can i have yours too? 😂

• to be a very accurate psychic. so i could help solve missing persons cases

• to fly anywhere i can, then i'll probably spend my most of the time in space.

What Girls Said 3

• I would love to be able to fly or be invisible, I'd just burn all the calories from chocolate that way 💁🏻

• I'll make junk food healthy for me and organic but still taste exactly the same

• That super power sounds great.