Why don't I matter?

I feel like I don't belong in this world. I don't understand casually dating. It feels like you're not giving anyone a fair chance BC you always have someone else if someone doesn't do something you like. Why is it it so much to ask for to be treated with deciency and respect? Why are people so bitter and mean? When I'm lied to it feels like a stab to the heart but other people just laugh it off, tell their friends and move on. What's wrong with me? I always try to keep other peoples best interests at heart, but I never matter to anyone else. I feel like I'm just here. Why does it hurt so much? No one cares. Everyone else can just laugh it off and move on. I wish I didn't have such a big heart, and I wish I could not care too.

I try to stand by good morales and values and now I'm starting to wonder if that's all wrong too.

What Guys Said 2

• Hey, its okay. We all go through that in some way. Don't ever feel like you don't belong in this world. I remember a quote that used to read "you were given this life because you are strong enough to go through it". I too got hurt many times but it didn't stop me from being a nice person, i just became more wise about this world. Finally i managed to find someone who appreciates that side of my heart and its great to share this with her. Don't doubt your good morales and values. Stay strong but don't lose that inner beauty you have :)

• Become a big sister and make a difference in someone's life. Not everyone wears their heart on their sleeve.

What Girls Said 1

• The problem is that you are trying to please others rather than yourself.