Would you survive a visit in this town?

http://www.gotoquiz.com/silent_hill_would_you_survive_a_visit_in_this
Please take this quiz and tell us about your results 😃😃
good luck everyone 😃😃

I got 30% of 50% 😂😂😂
Well, you do have some guts and this is quite good result. Probably you'd die anyway 😂😂😂😂 but not as fast as average human. You'd think of a strategy to stay alive for some time.

Most Helpful Guy

• You really like Silent Hill don't you? Have you played them all?

I got the 50% one same as a lot of people.
    82%
    At the begining you'd be shocked and confused but eventually you'd arm yourself and fight or use your mind to trick enemies. You have 50% chacces of surviving! This is a damn good result.

• I was born there so it's my home town 😃😃
      Jk 😂😂😂
      This is complicated but i find silent hill interesting 😃😃😃

Most Helpful Girl

• At the begining you'd be shocked and confused but eventually you'd arm yourself and fight or use your mind to trick enemies. You have 50% chacces of surviving! This is a damn good result.

What Guys Said 13

• SILENT HILL - would you survive a visit in this town?
    Your Result: 50% chances of survining in creepy Silent Hill.

82%
    resultAt the begining you'd be shocked and confused but eventually you'd arm yourself and fight or use your mind to trick enemies. You have 50% chacces of surviving! This is a damn good result.

77%More than 50% chances!

55%30% to 50% chances of survival.

38%Almost no chances to survive.

28%Pyramid Head!

27%No chances.

• I'm going to die anyway so i don't care 😭😭😭😩😩😩💔💔💔

• lol we don't all get to make it out of Silent Hill, sadly.

• This is sad look at my results 👇🏻👇🏻😩😩😭😭
      I got 30% of 50% 😂😂😂
      Well, you do have some guts and this is quite good result. Probably you'd die anyway but not as fast as average human. You'd think of a strategy to stay alive for some time
      😐😐😐😐

78%

76%More than 50% chances!

29%Pyramid Head!

23%30% to 50% chances of survival.

3%Almost no chances to survive.

2%No chances.

Your Result: More than 50% chances!

93%
    This is the best result the normal person can achieve! You'd never give up hope, you'd keep on fighting your way to survive. You are a skilled fighter or wise and clever person. Or both.

86%

• I just saw that the address had silent hill in its name and decided that I wouldn't need the quiz to decide that the answer is no. So fuck no I'd die within the first 5 minutes.

• Silent hill awwww no! xD

• 93 % chance of survival

• I got the same as your result 😂😂fuk hiw is this even possible

• I got the same as you, darlin'.

• 85% chance.
    I like my chances.

Next weekend, anyone keen?

• I've played these series and I've always survived 😎

• i got 80%, wohooo.

What Girls Said 7

• SILENT HILL - Would you survive a visit in this town?

Your Result: 50% chance of surviving in creepy Silent Hill.

At the begining you'd be shocked and confused, but eventually you'd arm yourself and fight or use your mind to trick enemies. You have a 50% chance of surviving! This is a damn good result.

• the red bar was at 86%, but the "results" were "50%"?

At the beginning you'd be shocked and confused but eventually you'd arm yourself and fight or use your mind to trick enemies. You have 50% chances of surviving!

• Your Result: 50% chances of survining in creepy Silent Hill.

• I wish I could play that game! haha

• 50% chances of survining in creepy Silent Hill.

Well at least I know how to suture so I could stitch myself back up after that barb wire incident