Pregnant by a guy on gag?

This is just a Hypothetical scenario

Girls = imagine you found out that you were pregnant by a guy on gag, would you tell him , if you were not together or speaking anymore? And what would you do?

Guys = imagine a girl on gag was pregnant by you, would you want to know even though you don't talk anymore? And what would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course I'd want to know. I'd want as much contact as possible and to help emotionally, financially, in all ways. After all, we're talking about MY child!

Most Helpful Girl

• oh wow! lol well, to go along with your" hypothetical scenario " I would tell him. He would have the right to know. My conscience wouldn't allow me to keep it from him. Besides, he would have every right to be given the opportunity to be in the babies life.

What Guys Said 12

• yup i would want to know even though we dont talk anymore, and i would try to support her and care for her in any way i can,

• I wouldn't want to know, but I should know for the sake of the child because had I been told, I would be an amazing father despite not wanting kids. But had I never been told the child would grow up wondering all sorts of things, and might resent me for no reason, search for me when 18, and then have me pissed off for never knowing too! Not to mention flipping my entire world upside down and forcefully making me miss out on 18 years of fatherhood and bonding.

• If the child is mine yes, doesn't matter if we stopped talking. I take care of mine.

• You can't have sex through the internet.

• If you took the time to read the question you will notice they are together in RL

• Knowing my luck, I'd probably end up fathering baaby catfish.

• 0|0
  • 0|0
    • so you'd dump her

• It was meant as a joke. In reality I would not have slept with her in the first place. I'm one of those weird people who can't have sex with a woman without being in love with her. Therefore the kid's not mine. If I did sleep with her then I'm ok with being in a proper relationship. Especially if kid is involved. :P

• I barely have money to make ends meet, don't make me pay for child support ; _ ;

• Who would have sex with me in the first place i am under 18 lol

• Maybe yes haha , i wanna see how my child look like.

• Abortion... we don't need gag babies running around.

• i imagine that is impossible for me to happen

What Girls Said 7

• I've always though that if I ever got pregnant by accident, I would tell the guy no matter what. He might not want to be involve but at least, he would be aware that h has a kid somwhere

• I would tell him I'm planning to have it and then give it in adoption

or that he can take care of the thing if he wants it

• I would probably give it to him!

• And I would yell at him! I told you not to get me pregnant! Gosh! How many times lol!

• lmao oh damn.
    Just laughing cuz my met my boyfriend on here.
    ok leaving now hahaha

• If the father of my baby was the guy I'm thinking about then...😏😏😏😏 this is a good news and definitely i will tell him about it😍😍😍😍 if he doesn't want to be with me anymore it's his loss not mine 😁😁😁😁

• Getting impregnated through the screen? 😂 Okay then. Wouldn't be surprised if that was a part of the next update.

• I would abort and never discuss and wonder which of these guys roofied me