Do you play any instruments?

If so, what do you play?
If not, what instrument would you like to learn?

I play the guitar and a bit of drums (still learning)

0|0
27|19

Most Helpful Girl

• I play the cello, violin, piano, guitar, flute, and harmonica. I also sing.

0|1
    0|0
    • the fuck mozart? xD

• @archiz Lol, music is my passion. I love it. I couldn't care less about all the other things I have to learn in school, but music is the only thing I care about. That and acting.

• bravo ^^
      well at least you found what drives you. good lck ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to play bass clarinet/clarinet from junior high to junior year in high school. Sophomore year I also started playing drums. Junior year is when I picked up electric bass. Senior year is when I picked up guitar. December 2015 is when I picked up keyboard/piano.

I've been playing each instrument ever since except for bass clarinet.
    As for my skill level in each, it is difficult to say. I haven't mastered anything to the point of where I want to be in life, but I have gotten decent at some of them.

I guess a good way to demonstrate skill level is to say songs I can play on each.
    Bass -- Hardest song I know is Souls of Black by Testament. I can play harder but it is difficult finding hard and awesome bass riffs :(
    Guitar -- Hardest song I know is Passenger by Periphery. I can do the really weird timing stuff and odd chords easily, but I am not too solid on sweep picking and super fast runs.
    Drums -- Hardest song I know from heart is probably Panic Attack by Dream Theater. I wrote a recent song however that I'm learning. That is probably harder xD
    Keyboard -- I suck at keyboard currently. It is a work in progress haha

by the way, Rise Against is an awesome band (assuming your username is based off that band).

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 26

• I used to play the piano and flute. If I was going to learn something new I think I'd want to learn like the French horn or maybe the violin or viola.

1|1
    0|0
  • I play none ):

0|1
    0|0
  • yee I played the recorded back in 4th grade, master of hot cross buns

2|2
    0|0
  • I used to play flute and a bit of piano. I'm a singer though :) that's my forte (pun slightly intended)

I want to be better at piano and learn guitar so I can accompany myself :)

0|2
    0|0
  • I used to play flute lol.
    I tried to play guitar but it didn't work out. But I'm left handed so maybe I should have tried a left handed guitar lol

0|1
    0|0
  • No I never have, I was more into sports as a child. I wish my mom had made me learn to play an instrument when I was younger, I would love to be able to play the sax or the drums

0|1
    0|0
  • yea I play piano.
    but it s been a while I didn t train :(

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't play any instrument, but I would like to learn how to play the piano.
    It's beautiful!

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a Theremin, but is broken.
    i.ytimg.com/vi/oUDX7bmUsuI/maxresdefault.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • I've played trumpet for five years , I learned French horn last June, and I've been teaching myself how to play the piano, the next instrument I will play with be the saxophone😊

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't play any instruments. I tried playing the piano for a while, but my piano lessons were so boring that I quickly have up.

0|1
    0|0
  • I play the electric guitar and I used to play the violin. On occasion, I try to teach myself how to play the piano.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to play the clarinet. I wish I knew how to play the piano

0|1
    0|0
  • Only piano. I try to study playing harmonica.

0|1
    0|0
  • Violin :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I wanted to learn guitar but arthritis put an end to that dream.

0|1
    0|0
  • I play piano

0|1
    0|0
  • i play clarinet really crappily (llllaaaammmeeee lol) and i dominate at Guitar Hero 3 xD

0|1
    0|0
  • cello
    clarinet

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to play the violin

0|1
    0|0
  • yes I sing

0|1
    0|0
  • Does the triangle count? :(

0|1
    0|0
  • I play the piano and I would love to learn the violin.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can play the piano kinda sorta

0|1
    0|0
  • I can play a harmonica. I'm not very good or anything but it's something I play around with.

0|1
    0|0
  • Guitar
    Lute
    Banjo
    Ukulele
    Cajón

Id love to learn to play the harmonica, drums and violin/fiddle.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I have been playing the classical guitar for just around 20 years now. I would love to learn how to play the piano and the clarinet. Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to play any wind instruments because I have a glaucoma. So the clarinet is out of the question. But piano would be awesome. Back in high school, I had a physics teacher who was absolutely superb at playing the piano... like, he actually performed at small scale classical concerts. In our school, we had an auditorium with a really beautiful, expensive wing. So sometimes in the late afternoons or evenings when we went to the garderobe to put on our jackets and go home, my friends and I heard him play because the door was made of glass. Sometimes we would stand there for 5 minutes and just listen to him playing the wing :-).

0|1
    0|0
  • I started playing Sax in 3rd grade, and continued through college - and as a sax player in college, you had to branch out into similar instruments, so I had to learn flute (I *sucked* at playing flute, though) and clarinet/bass clarinet. In Jr. High I taught myself some piano/keyboards and drums, and I can also play a little bit of bass guitar.

0|1
    0|0
  • Guitar
    Technically I "know" bass clarinet and standard clarinet, but I haven't actually played one in about 3 years.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • I played guitar in high school and I also was pretty good with the drums. With that said, I don't know how to read musical notes, by pure adiction to music I picked up a guitar at the time, and started playing song covers, using tabs and recreating riffs with ear/repeated listening, only.

0|1
    0|0
  • What kind of guitar (s) do you have?

0|1
    0|0
  • The Sax (Still need a lot of pratice. Could also use a whole lot of lessons, can play by ear still need some work especially technical sections).
    Trumpet (Just started learning.).
    Snare/Tenor/Bass Drums (marching drum line).
    Messed with the Bass Guitar and Piano. On the piano I know the notes and the basics of playing, but don't not proficient in reading bass clef. Also I can't use my ear for piano nor bass guitar).

0|1
    0|0
  • Sister Jessica and I play theatre organ.

0|1
    0|0
  • A little bit of guitar, not good at all though, need to practice.

0|1
    0|0
  • I play the piano. I play whatever sounds good... Movie music, jazz, classical, and even piano lines in hip-hop beats...

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to play guitar, but string broke, didn't fix it yet.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not yet... i would like to try violin and keyboard...

0|1
    0|0
  • Do instruments of torture count

0|1
    0|0
  • The gee-tar, durms, and that electric piano thingy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I play the drums, harmonica and guitar! I quit playing the piano! I want to play an electric guitar!

0|1
    0|0
  • Guitar-played for a while but never bothered with grades. I'm ok but not amazing

0|1
    0|0
  • I've played drums for 3 years, and percussion for 5. Also a singer.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing; never had the desire, and probably will never develop any desire to learn any instruments

0|1
    0|0