Are you like this to?

I have 0 self-esteem but sometimes I want people to do odd little stuff for me such as take photos of me when they think I'm pretty, or they write something about me or doing something/buying something because they thought of me.
Or just that they talk about me in general.
I love this stuff but no one ever does it.
Are you like me when it comes to that?

I mean in general, friends or best friends or an SO

also I meant too*

Most Helpful Guy

• I've very low self-esteem and I want people to stop doing these little things. People want to take pictures with me, I mostly say "NO" even when I think I'm looking alright to damn good. I hate attention from pretty much everyone.
    However, I love to get some attention from people I like. I don't want them to take picture of me or anything like that. I just want them to notice me whenever I do something or achieve something. Also, I need little signs time to time (not often) saying that "Yes, we're still good. Cheers!"
    I'm usually very stealthy with everyone except 5-10 people I like. I will remain awesome as long as these people keep me going.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have lower self-esteem than most people. And I completely agree with you! I like it when people do those odd, but cute things. I think that it boosts my self-esteem more or less. And sadly, almost no one does it. LOL, why?

What Guys Said 13

• I don't know what the technical term is but I actually don't like it when people would do the things like you described. I want people to notice me but not talk about me (Whah? I know I can't even explain it myself). That is one of the reason I disabled KDA, I didn't like my profile being so high even though it was 99.9% positive, I much prefer to fly below radar height.
    In regard to self esteem on a scale of 1 to 10 - I range from 0 up to 12 - I can hate myself sometimes and other times have to reign myself in a lot.
    So in answer to your question I am not really like you but I am sure there are times when people will talk about you because from what I see you are pretty impressive.

• I have a pretty low self-esteem but for me it's the polar opposite of what you have. I DON'T want people to do things for me. That would be awkward. I only want to be at the very least noticed but I never want to be treated that well. I kind of feel that I don't deserve it since there are plenty more people who are better persons than I who do deserve such treatment.

• I'd like a few of my friends to get in touch with me a bit more. People just get caught up in their own world so I understand why they don't. Well it's a mix of that also me not being the happiest person to talk to lately or they don't know what to say.

• I'm exactly like that. I too have zerovself esteem and i'm always looking down on my self. Treating myself like a peice of shit. So when someone does something which makes me feel wanted or important, it's bliss. Haha. but the sad truth is no one ever does.

• I think that's cute, and boys will like to be there for you, if they care to see you happy. Those things it's what makes the reltionship stronger and the individual.

Hope you get a person that understands you.

• I can have some moments also, but it's rare to feel really bad since i'm quite posiive.
      But having some special attentions sometimes, tastes great always.

• I have no self-esteem myself and nope, I usually hate being the center of attention lol

• If you want something from someone ask for it.

People can't read your mind so you need to tell them what you want. You don't have to command them to do it just talk about how great it would be if someone did those things for you.

• I'm like that too, but mostly because I don't have any friends...

• No, not at all.

• Nope my self esteem is very high

• so u wanna feel important? kinda odd if a platonic friend made a special case to show u somethin like that. unless u two already grew up together or sumn. ur hf should be doin this shit without u asking

• ...

...

Wth

• wth isn't an answer lol

• Yea I want people to think of me, I'd feel so special.
      And no I didn't call you cocky, it's just what I'd think if it was MY friends because that's how they are.

• So like only think of you as in like you are hot or stuff right? That's normal ha

• I used to be until about 2 years ago

What Girls Said 5

• I have pretty good self esteem (most of the time), but I do like attention sometimes. I can somewhat agree with what you are saying. Any human being wants people to acknowledge them.

• Same though. Also I want someone to just surprise me with something some day, whether it be an expensive gift or just a flower they picked out front because they thought I'd like it

• I have a pretty good level of self esteem but no, I dont really like the attention. I like to keep a low profile. However, I love it when my SO randomly tells me (be it explicitly or implicitly) that he's thinking about me. He used to do that a lot, tho not so much anymore these days.

• Makes sense cs it boosts your ego.
    If someone does those things to me I sure won t complain lol

• I have never wanted to do that.