I fell in love, broke up a marriage, and he left his wife for me. and now i'm unhappy and want to go back to my ex?

I've been with this guy that left his wife for me for 2 years but the problem is that I can't stop thinking about my ex. He told me he still has feelings for me too. but I feel stuck with my current boyfriend because he left his wife for me and we live together now. I caused so much upheaval that it feels like I can't leave him now.

What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's not a good situation you are in. It's a tricky one. I mean if you still have feelings for you ex and he also has feelings for you too, then logically speaking there is no point in you being with your current boyfriend.

However there is another point here, he is your ex so there would have been a reason your relationship with your ex ended, right? so let's say if you go back to him then do you think it will be better than before? do you think those mistakes will not be repeated again? what will you do if they get repeated again? you can't come back again to your current boyfriend, right?

Hence before you take any decision, before you consider going back to your ex you should consider these that I asked you.

Most Helpful Girl

• well... you suck..

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• What goes around, comes around...

• You need a professional therapist to sort that out for you