How can I be Christian? I want to be CHRİSTİAN?

I am 23 years old. I from Turkey.
But I live Romania
I really belive Christian.
What can I do for be christian?
Please help me?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you have a Bible? If so, read it. Read where Jesus died, start with the new testament, probably the gospels.

Pray, just kneel and then pray. Tell God that you want him to lead your life. Tell him you want him to be your everything. Tell him you've accepted Jesus in your heart, that you believe in him, that you believe he died on the cross for you so you can live in heaven.

Being a Christian isn't only a religion, its a lifestyle. It's something that is a lifelong commitment. Every single day.

You can always pm me if you have any questions.
    (I'm only 13 but I've helped people on other sites, one girl came to Christ and I helped her. Another almost did but I lost my account.)

What Guys Said 12

• Accept Jesus Christ into your heart, become born again in the spirit, go to church, read your bible and live a godly life according to his rules and the principles in which we should live by.

• Is there a church you can go to? If not, there must be something useful online. And there is always, of course, The Bible. Do you have a Bible? If not, there will be places online to read what it says. Good luck. I'll pray for you.

• Talk to @amilaheart she'd love to help you :)

• The best advice i can give you is to ask God to forgive you of your sins (we have all sinned don't worry). Then connect with a church in your area

• you're too beautiful to be religious.

• Thanks
      But why problem

• beautiful girls are supposed to be tigresses. not sheeps. you can be Christian. but never let the religion control you. be free, be strong.

• Aww shucks.

• Form a relationship with God by praying to him in Jesus' name. Secondly, study the bible because the bible is the word of God. It will help guide you.

• Not be a Christian or any religious. They believe old school ideas when it's 2016.

• For catholics, you need to be confirmed. I'm not sure of the other christian faiths.

• try google...

• Running in a circle, five times to the counter clockwise and five times in the other direction. Splash ice water over you, bark at a dog, howl at the moon, slap a priest and say "All religions are stupid" and then voilá.

• Ask Jesus into your heart and accept him as your Savior and you will automatically be a Christian.

• Depends which church you want to go to

What Girls Said 5

• All you have to do to be Christian is to believe in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and declare that he is the path to your salvation. Then try to live your life in a way that is centered around helping others, and hold yourself to a high moral code. It's a matter of what's in your heart, not where you live or go to worship.

• It shouldn't be too hard to find religious organizations to help you in Romania.

• 0|0
  • Believe in Jesus Christ. Try to find a church near you and the pastor would be more than happy to help you. You could get a Bible and read the lords word. Or you could find an online bible site. There are tons! Try praying to the lord. Remember: Jesus Christ died so whomever believes in him will not suffer. But will have eternal life.

I will pray for you!

• be baptised. Actually, there are different Christian religion.