Girls Just how much of a problem is it coping with bigger boobs?

19

Most Helpful Girl

• So I have a 32 d which for my frame is actually pretty large because I am a small girl, like 4'11 small and so it hurts my back, because im small and my muscles dont like the extra unneccasary weight and going down the stairs just bounce everywhere plus they like just tugging part of my muscles with them which really hurts, and the wardrobe malfunctions that occur are horrific like i was wearing this cute dress today but my bra kept slipping out of the dress and into view even with a safety pin to close the fabric to avoid that happening.-.

What Girls Said 18

• I was going to grouse about another Percy question from you but it's turned into "spot the man" so I'm okay with it XD

• Well although my boyfriend loves them I agree with girl in everything she said https://youtu.be/Fltl8p-Iywc

• Hard as hell. Besides the near constant back pain, I can't be pretty. I love looking at cute clothes, and especially dresses, but I know I can't ear any of them because my boobs are too big. I couldn't go and buy this amazing $150 dollar dress for my senior prom, I had to buy a pretty (but I would have wore something else if I could have) dress for $450. Being busty is expensive and painful. I don't know why anyone would choose to get big boobs.

• One of my friends says she has back problems. And sometimes it's hard for me to find clothes that fit me.
    Apart from that, I have no problems with my boobs.

• The only issue is usually my posture while sitting. I tend to not sit as straight as I should lol.
    But I love them, and will deal with that lol

• you just have to get a shirt a size bigger, the catcalls, the dirty jokes, the almost popping buttons of the blouse, you can't really wear a low neck shirt because it gets lower as the day continues, the uncomfortable pinching feeling of the bra straps at the end of the day and the shoulder pain.

• it's not a problem for a lot of us, the ones who do either have serious health issues, are big whiners for attention or their choices of lingerie and clothing aren't the best.

• Besides bra shopping and finding cute tops, it's not that bad.

• I'm used to it by now but some shirts don't fit me like they should. Especially button down shirts, those never work for me I can't button them to the top no matter what size. Sometimes I unintentionally show too much cleavage but I don't mind much

• I can't wear a crop top!

• Never had an issue, only fighting guys off!
    I wouldn't trade them in for the world, rather have a 38G bust than a 32 A!! breasts are aesthetically beautiful! big natural breasts are, paired with a smallw aist.

• Guys like my breast so I'm starting to not care if there big (medium)
    Why do guys have most interest in ass and breast there mostly made of fat (it's weird)

• Meh never really stopped me from doing anything

• Trying to reach for anything is a bitch. Since having your boobs press against anything hurts like hell. Even laying on you stomach makes it painful.

• bigger boobs can cause back, neck and shoulder problems. because the weight pulls on your joints and puts pressure on muscles, tendons, ligaments and the spine causing permanent damage and disability this is true even when wearing the best supportive bra. then the next problem is containing them in a top as he cleavage likes to jump out of the top.

• It's irritating asf. I hate wearing bras.

• I don't have big boobs, but they can hurt your back sometimes and choosing bras or tops or lingerie is annoying because they are not much options

• It sucks lol