How do you deal if you have a gossip cousin?

Like she talk behind everyone a lot. all she do is hate everyone & feel jealous of everyone, psycho and center of attention. Create rumors..

Would you avoid her or stay formal with her and how?

Most Helpful Guy

• Avoid her. The less I deal with her, the less she could ever say about me, and the less I have to hear her poison. When I have to be around her, be formal but distant.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a huge falling out with one of my cousins because she was talking all this shit about me. We used to be really close. Basically did everything together. Then she go interested in boys and never wanted to hang out. She started saying that she was better than me because her mom and dad had more money and all this crap. We stopped talking for a good 6-7 years behind all of that.

I would put distance between you and your cousin.

What Guys Said 7

• its a cousin, tell them straight.

45.media.tumblr.com/.../...1cqd6u1skddw6o1_500.gif

• Talk to her and tell her about how you feel first. If she objects or continues to do the same then avoid her.

• Avoid her will not work your deal with a sociopath. You need to expose for the snake she is and tell people not to trust her.

• Stay formal. They hate us cuz they ain't is, that's all. She's peanut butter and jelly. Dust that dirt off your shoulders and press on!

• the problem that she put me in trouble once 8 years ago. it's a long story she failed with
      I thought she would change, I met her this Sunday she still gossip behind people horribly! Even behind her sister

• I'd simply ignore family like that, I hate attention whores, lol.

• Me too, the best solution 👍🏼👍🏼

• It's very tough to completely ignore close relatives. You will need to avoid her only if you can. Also, try explaining her how bad it is to talk behind people.

• it would be better if you faced her with your opinion

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3