What makes a person wild to you?

I did this cute little quiz called what disney couple are you and your SO and it said we were wild and fun-loving which sparked a conversation between my boyfriend and I about wild. I said I thought I was he said I wasn't. Does wild to you imply illegal activities, being a rebel, sneaking out? I call that stupid not wild. Wild to me is more adventurous, fun, trying new exciting things... thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• going on adventures and taking risks, and achieving impossible things and success.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have to do illegal things to be wild. correct term for that is more like hooligan (tried to think of a better term but couldn't)

What Guys Said 2

• wild is that friend who you don't want to be associated with since they are so crazy that they'll get your ass in trouble too.

• Their attitude

What Girls Said 3

• there is a fine line between wild and reckless.
    reckless is when you are completely oblivious to the consequences of your acts.
    wild for me means you re a free spirit always driven and curious.

• wild to me = uncontrollable, dangerous, rebellious, doing the wrong thing

• When their life experiences can overshadow mine.