What are your talents?

Do you sing? Can you dance? Are you a writer or really good at drawing?

What at is your talent? What makes your talent special? What do you like about your talent? How did you get your talent? I mean, are naturally good or did you take lessons?

Most Helpful Guy

• My main talents are art and music. I don't really know why, but my mind just kind of clicks and understands the creative aspects of it well.
    I like music/art though because it not only is a great stress reliever/ a place release emotions into, but it also is super fun.
    I actually got into music self taught. I've never taken a lesson with drums/guitar/bass/piano, and I probably won't for a long time. My technique is probably imperfect haha

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 36

• My talents are mostly analytical - problem-solving and logic. I design and troubleshoot high-end audio/video systems (whole-home automation and integration) and network systems as a day job - so, I have to understand audio video, computers, and networking & WiFi at a pretty advanced level.

And on the side, I fix computers, mobile devices, and occasionally some A/V work.

My creative side is fairly limited. I was a musician from 3rd Grade - college, but it was clear by college that I wasn't creatively gifted enough to be a GREAT musician - and I was around several people who were, so the difference was apparent.

BUT... I DO use my love of all things musical as a Mobile DJ, which is my other side job. And that's a blend of creative and technical skills that works out just right for me.

In school, I did great at math and science, and I could destroy almost anyone with an argumentative essay or debate - but I lived in fear of being asked to "write a creative story" or, worst of all - a POEM! Just kill me now! I just don't have that artistic/creative side, and I have great respect for those who do.

• Tough one to quantify - I am probably not a bad writer - All through school I would have got praise for my creative English assignments but I was the best in the class at English and most of the time, the teachers' golden boy - Outside of school, I never really put myself out there and most of the praise I got was from friends/acquaintances which leads to the old dilemma are they being completely honest.
    What makes it special, nothing just me opening up - Sometimes when I do something, I go that was good but it is usually fleeting as my mind moves on to something else - I suppose it is natural, I am a very emotional and an empathetic person with no qualms about expressing it - My family always encouraged me not to be inhibited - Last thing I always felt I wrote best when I was as miserable AF so if a choice came up between being a great writer but being miserable all the time or just being an average reasonably content guy, I would chose the latter.

• Writing/poetry
    Painting
    Music probably, as it's a talent that a lot of people in my family have.
    Fighting
    Cooking

• Singing & dancing not... those are my total non-talents. Make me sing and you can evacuate the room :o :-(
    I'm a good listener and a good person to speak in front of a group and explain things in simple terms :D
    I think my sense of humour is another plus, whereas I'm not good in improvising :-(
    There's the shortlist of my talents & weak points :D

• Well just singing at some poing, playing on piano and hope on quitar in future, dancing should not be forgotten, at least those were the things I was apart from my school.
    Later I decided to study Computer Science and finished as Software Developer since the last year till now, because my father is Electrician and Problem Designer he is fixing from TVs to Fridges, Washing Machince... almost everything hardwarelly, I've just get interested into computers and stuff like that. Currently I'm software expert at operating systems and hope to become hardware one also.

• I think I'm pretty good with photography. Unfortunately it's turning into something not worth being good at because of photoshop.

• I'm an engineer that can write romantic/erotic novels and stories.

• I can speed read

• 2 of them stick out to me
    1) I'm a naturally gifted athlete (boxing to be specific). Things in boxing just come easy and natural to me and I'm beating people that have years and years more experience than me
    2) I'm very talented in the classroom. I'm not sure if this is natural or if I've worked for it but I have 1 semester of med school remaining, then I begin my residency.

• Lol well i been told i could be a really good photographer if i put more effort.

I love landscape photography as a hobby, dont know if i can advertise but i have an instagram account with my pics @csolisphotography

Thats my "talent" and i like doing it, i would appreciate your feedback!

Anyway, was just answering your question

• I'm a decent artist. I get rejected from art school last month but on the bright side I'm really good at the knife game now.

Here's a painting I did of a book
    http://imgur.com/10t8HwS

• You name it, I probably do it...

blogs.library.jhu.edu/.../...man-cropped-image.jpg

• i'm good at sports (any kind i adapt quite fast especially in bed), instruments (except my voice), and if a subject fascinates me (like mythology in middle school) i am able to tear through many many books just to learn and memorize it all

• I can write, but that's about it.

• Forget the memes, Grand Thief Auto LEGIT taught me how to drive

• - Painting
    - Drawing
    - Soccer
    - Martial Arts
    - Acting
    - Photography

• How good at soccer?

• I was part of the school's soccer team at one point. I was a decent player, but I was the best at being the goalkeeper. 😛

• I can put a USB stick in first try. Ladies. Wink* wink*

• procrastinating... I'm the best at it!

• but I'm also decent at fixing stuff and I'm generally good at most sports when I try them for the first time

• I win at procrastinating though 😝

• I'm a trained singer, I can draw pretty well and I'm a good lyricist as well.

• Jack of all trades, king of none :/

• lockpicking.

• I sing.
    I draw...
    I can dance a little
    I run fast and have the 100m race medals

• dont have any talents.

• I can fart the alphabet...

Nah I wish. My flatulence just smells. Bad. Really fucking bad. I think that's the closest things I have to a talent :P

• Dancing, self-coaching :)

• i have no talents

• Sports
    School
    Hip-hop dancing
    Horseback riding
    Hiking
    My leadership skills

• No special talents except I am really good at my work which has its benefits.

• They say I'm great at writing in my mother tongue.

• What's your mother tongue?

• it's Hungarian. love the language, love to work with it (I'm a journalist) but I feel like leaving the country for a while now.:/

• I have a vibrating dick this would count?

• More from Guys
    6

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 28

• I don't know that I actually consider this a talent, but I'm natually flexible and double jointed so I'm good at bending the wrong way lol. Practice = more flexibility but I feel that it's easier for me to make gains than others.

I write, mostly crap. I'm kind of good at it. I don't think there's so much that's natural about being a good writer or poet, but I don't think you can just take lessons either so it's some of each.

I'm great at baking esp. but cooking in general.

This one seems conceited, but I'm excellent at reading people.

On a side note I'm in love with your background pic on your profile.

• I sing, play a multitude of musical instruments (cello, piano, violin, guitar, flute, saxophone), I act, I write music/write in general. I draw. I'm musically inclined and while I'm not the best artist out there, I'm pretty good at sketching. I'm learning how to do watercolors and succeeding.

• I can draw if I find the motivation and something I want to draw. Same goes with Piano, I was taught for a year when I was about 9 but then I was like bugger it I can teach myself. I gained my 'talents' just from patience and perseverance. I also dabble in Jiu Jitsu. I am one of those people that can never do anything wholly, only partially.

• i play the piano decently. i play the violin and viola, but not near as well. i love to paint. took lessons for everything, but i was musically inclined from a very young age. i dance as well, took lessons for that. what i like most about these things is that it's a good way to de-stress. and my family thinks i'm less retarded than i appear because of them.

• I'm good at drawing, oil painting, and cooking.

• I envy youuu! I can't draw!

• I'm probably only good because I've been drawing since I was small. My mom used to have to hide things from me because I would draw on everything lol

• Writing above all else. I'm an ok singer too. I've always liked to write. And I haven't had any singing lessons before.

• I draw and paint:)

• I can sing and draw a bit better than average, hah.

• I'm really good at procrastinating. & Yeah yeah a lot of people will say the same thing, but I'm realllllly good at it. So good, I'm not sure how I managed to pass school considering I have to many assignments I've yet to hand it.

• Flirting and napping and confusing people. Also sarcasm.

• *Hiking + trekking + technical mountaineering (nationally & internationally)
    *Writing
    *Drawing & painting gothic abstracts
    *Lap pool swimming = 3kms in 80 minutes
    *Psychology

• Aerial silk

• I'm good at making quick analysis of things, events, situations... around me.
    For example whenever I enter into a buliding, in my mind I'm already creating all possible ways of exiting the place.

• I can dance and do a high pitch whistle. (it's thanks to playing the clarinet in high school. :D)

• Film and sound editing, if that counts haha

• I know a variety of ways of ending a life.
    I can make killing an art.

• Cooking
    Understanding Literature
    And reading books abnormally fast

• Dancing,
    Writing,
    Public speaking,
    Painting 5/10
    Singing 7/10

• -Baking
    -Designing
    -Calligraphy
    -Organizing
    - Craft work or DIY

• I'm good at gymnastics blah blah BLAH

• Drawing, acting, and playing the trumpet.. and other instruments😊

• I'm a pro at procrastination.

• The only thing I'm overly good at is being the family disappointment.

• Yeah I can sing. It's just the one thing I've like to do for myself since I was little.

• Im pretty athletic I guess. I run track and cross country.

• i can blink. 😂

• Painting, teaching, veterinary type things.

• I guess photography would be my talent. I like being able to capture moments in time and look back on them later. Was interested in photography and one day just got a cheap camera and built up my hobby that way...