Its Firday! Whats your doing today?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm just chilling today recovering from a stressful week in France before I'm gonna go on a day trip to Germany to visit an art exhibition tomorrow :)

What Guys Said 36

• 6|1
  • Today it was terrible. In my town there was a confrontation between the police and drugs dealers yesterday, even a bus was burned. Today the dealers threatened to put fire on everything on their way and avenge the death of their leader who the police killed yesterday.

We were advised not to leave our houses in the afternoon (even though I live far from where everything happened). Nothing happened so far, it seems that they were only empty threats to scare people.

So, basically, that was my day. Normal morning, boring afternoon.

• Looking for an alternate course to take since the course I was signed up for got cancelled less than 48 hours prior to when it was supposed to start. Ridiculous.

• Bought some pizza after work, ate it with my little bro while watching Batman the Animated series. It's our own little tradition to do so every time we have pizza.

• Nothing special. Same old schedule.

• Same thing so far as every single other day, which means...
    Oversleeping, cleaning the house, taking a nap,(often with porn), cleaning up more, watching tv with my parents as we eat dinner in the living room, and going back to bed to watch more porn.
    With all my sleeping, I usually skip breakfast like today, and pretty often lunch as well.

• Not much today, but tomorrow i'm going to a tamale festival! :)

• Yesterday I was at work... from roughly 8 AM to 4.45 PM.
    In the evening, like after every week of hard work, I did some sports to relax.
    Than some GAG'ing and an hour or two of TV :D
    To bed at about 11:15 PM...

• Going to listen to the band right now

• I'm at the airport right now. I'm about to leave for Los Angeles!

• Lifting the hell out of the weights since it's the last day of the week lo. I might also take some cousins and siblings to the movies

• I ended up watching the Spring Bake Challenge Marathon on Food network, I had plans, but I couldn't stop watching it

• Being a useless piece of shit and enjoy doing nothing.
    I was working on a commission until 3 am pretty much every day of the past week and now I'm going to bathe in the blissful absence of any responsibility for at least a few days.

• It's 11:11 am now and this morning I patched a tire cause I ran over a freaking screw!
    I'm about to chill with my friends in a hour or two.

• Capoeira, but I just got home
    I got ambushed by Rain, I had no jacket T-T

• Do you mean Friday? 😂

• My taxes!

• Cuddling with my girlfriend. HA! ... if I had one.

• Eating.
    #teamhungry

• work

• fireday

• Not doing anything interesting...
    ... short on money
    ... short on love

XD

• Keg stand, mirin?

• It's Saturday where I am!

• There are 8 days in the week now are there? :P

I'm not doing much cuz I'm sick :(

• Sitting here at work, listening to some Chicago

• suffering as usual from life.

• Than crawl down a hole! I usually just lay in bed until the world look nicer! lol

• So your gonna suffer it out huh?

• yup as usual because i got no other choice.

• Not much,

• Got off work... went to the boxing gym and trAined... now I'm chillin... might do something to release some stress later lol

• nothing

• More from Guys
    6

What Girls Said 38

• I'm celebrating the magestry of the mighty Fir Tree.
    www.christmastreesforyou.ca/.../...an-Fir-copy.jpg

• Currently just got off the phone with my boss/ex bestie and said I'm running late my train is delayed... To change my shift. But in actually I'm waiting in line at White Castle's for my number1 with cheese *Slurp's Milkshake* 😏
    So I'm just going to work, murder people in my mind, surf online, maybe read and write a bittttt and then go home early just cause I can.

• hahah! OH WOW!

• hahah No I just have a steak burrito! lol

• Ohhh that shhh is amazinggggg! Eat some for me too apple😢smh... eat some for me too doll face! Lol

• Since when did Firday become a day of the week lol... yeah I'm not doing anything. I'm really bored haha

• We were having my boyfriends birthday party! It was fun! 😊❤️

• Burgers.

• Currently losing my mind! I'm training a new girl at work and it isn't going too well.

• No classes today!
    Finished one final project for my off-cycle class that ends today.
    Now at the gym.

• I went to school and now I'm skyping with my best friend.

• So far it's chill. I'll probably go for a walk, work out and have a Netflix Marathon! I think I deserve it, after a hard week at school! Lol

• Catching up on HTGAWM. Leaving in the morning to go check on my prom dress and see if she is anywhere close to be done before April 23rd.

• I worked, but got off early! Now I'm relaxing. :)

• Catching myself up on the latest Bones episode. Then catch up on Game of Thrones so that way when season six comes, I remember everything and the shock factor is bigger.

• I just went for a run. Now I'm sitting on the deck with my mom and sister.

• it's nighttime already... i went to work along with overtime and i don't want to see a human for the rest of the weekend. im ready to nap and it isn't even 8 o'clock yet.

• Sleeping...

• I have been running around all day, paying bills, shopping and tonight I'm going to a house party with drinks and a bonfire. 🍻🍹👌

• Just sitting at home but my happiness levels are through the roof 🙈💕 I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

• wow Firday

Is that before or after Friday*?

Hmm... I'm confused ><

• ah and im being a bed potato lol

not couch. bed, really xD! Pjs and all lol

• haha yeah I have to ask someone to help me match foundation haha! And I need new bras! haha! I am kinda of look like a monster when I leave my house wearing bagging clothes and my eyes kinda closed from begin bed all the time lol!

• I had school then I got home and cleaned my room because I destroyed it yesterday looking for my flash cards

• Going out for dinner for my husbands birthday with some of his friends/colleges and a friend of mine!!!
    Really excited for the food. The place sounds amazing.
    Not so excited for the drinking part though... hope they don't get carried away

• Going out for my sister's birthday

• Bought a new cell phone, and now waiting for it in the mail.

• I went to pay a family member in the hospital a visit, and then spent the day job hunting :P

• laying in bed, watching the office... i think i might get jury duty :(

• Fir day? 😂😂😂

• Thank God bc I don't feel like shaving my legs 🐩

• Than don't haha! Although my mom does moan! She like Carmen what well your husband say about your legs! My response: Its only natural Hahah I piss my mom off all the time.

• I have exam tomorrow and i'm still here :O

• Just waiting to do dinner with some close friends from out of town.

• eating gyoza i made

• Lol I have never heard of firday just kidding

• Woke up at 1:00 ate lunch when to the gym at 4:00 came back at 5:50 and saw my ante and cousins and talked to my ex a bit still am and now I'm on here!

• More from Girls
    8