Christians, I feel a calling to be a missionary?

I was feeling hopeless today, and just laid down and talked to God. I prayed and asked him what was the point of me being here, what was the point I was even born? I helped a few people come to Christ, but I'm sure someone else would've anyway.

But then I just felt like that was my calling, to be a missionary. I just had a wave of assurance, like that was who I'm supposed to be.

Now, I'm still young (older then 12 but younger then 16) so could God tell me who I'm supposed to be when I am still so young?

Most Helpful Guy

• your mind is gonna be changing a lot from now until you're at least 25, trust me, so its cool to keep an open mind, just don't do anything that will make a drastic impact on your life yet.

• Well, when your young is the best time to prepare...

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure He could. As I just told someone else, God will use whoever He sees as fit to use. If you feel that that's your calling, then go for it. Continue to pray for guidance and wisdom and go for it!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I've always preferred doggy over missionary.