I found myself really attracted to a girl, then I found out she was a Junior in high school. As a 25 year old does that make me a creppy pervert?

It was hard to tell because she seems mature and physically developed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing wrong with that, it's totally normal. I'm scared to guess a girls ages now cause steroids in junk food are making these girls big chested, and curves galore and I'm just an A cup. They dress provocatively and when i misjudge age by 5+ years, they get annoyed.

I'm 28, and feel sexually attracted to my little brother's 17-19yr old friends all the time. Some of them try to flirt, but I'm the one with the maturity to restrain myself and inform them of our age difference. Actually, its a misunderstanding on both parts sometimes.. I approach guys bc i think they're older, guys approach me cause they think I'm younger. Folks my age look old and haggard nowadays, so I'm not used to it.

But, on the flip side, you would be a pervert if you kept trying to pursue someone despite knowing that.

• If they were mature enough, say 25 I wouldn't judge someone with a 10 year difference in a relationship. I prefer max 5-6 yr difference.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it doesn't make you a creepy pervert lol. However, actually *pursuing* a high school kid would definitely be wrong for someone your age, so as long as you don't do that, you are okay.

A junior in high school is about 17 years old, so almost 18. At that age, people are "physically" adults -- capable of reproduction -- so it's biologically normal to find a pretty person of reproductive age attractive.

HOWEVER, in human society, there is also the matter of mental and psychological maturity, and we realize that just because someone is of biologically reproductive age, doesn't mean that they are mentally and psychologically adults yet. Combined with the fact that the age difference means that you won't have much in common, that all should be more than enough for you to see her as a "little kid" in your eyes -- NOT someone that you would want to be with.

What Girls Said 2

• Because she's in high school then yes but if she wasn't then no. People date people that are 10+ years older then them

• It DONT MATTER! she's A MINOR!!! No, FORGET ABOUT IT!

What Guys Said 2

• there is nothing at all wrong with appreciating physical beauty, and women do not come with a stamp on them that says how old they are. I've seen 12 that could pass for 17, and 23 that would pass for 12.

As long as you're just looking and noticing, I don't think it's an issue. If you try to build a relationship beyond a casual (VERY causal) acquaintance of friendship level, or try to be physical, then I think you've gone into creep territory.

• Certainly.