Do you agree with this picture?

Do you agree with this picture?

• AGREE! DAMN YOU LAG! *throws a desk*
  • I disagree
  • Not a gamer
Forgot to add in the poll, "Not a gamer, would still kill over lag!"

Most Helpful Guy

• *playing and FPS shooter*
    *on a great kill streak and really rockin it*
    *sudden lag spike for 3 seconds, people teleport next to you and kill you*
    *utter rage*

Ok in actuality, I don't really play many video games anymore (which will probably change after college), but I do know it can be frustrating with lag. I never have become EXTREMELY raged since I don't devote that much emotional energy to videl games (special case being The Last of Us-- that game was beautiful), but I do understand the feels.

I agree with your statement.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 40

• Perma death from lag was invented by mice manufacturers. It's only purpose is to get us to buy more mice because we smashed our old ones.

It sucks dying when you don't even know you are being attacked. You think the monster is on the other side of the room, but it's really right next to you beating the crap out of you. Then suddenly your 3 months of hard work is insta dead.

• scontent.fhou1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/.../...434277_n.jpg

Especially when you got perfect connection -_- but the host is that one guy in the lobby stealing WIFI from a neighbor 6 houses away

• i don't play a lot of multiplayer games, so not much an issue for me... but when I do play?
    lag makes me rage

• I am not a gamer.

• bookloversunite.files.wordpress.com/.../...lip.jpg

You motha fucka!!! It's been a second already damn it load!!!

• Lag in video games at an opportune moment for you can make you want to break some shit!

As an avid fighting game player (Street Fighter, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Marvel vs Capcom, Smash Bros, u got the idea)... lag doesn't fuck up the combo or the timing, the entire rhythm of the match can swing on a lag spike. So frustrating.

• TRAGGLE FRAGGLE...

... fucking... laaaag!!!

• Is it bad that someone ELSE's lag causes me flip too? Like, you are 1% away from killing a hard boss and your teammate lags or DC's.

• Especially when the game's netcode uses input delay instead of interpolation.
    Input delay completely ruins a game for me.

• I'm not saying I agree…

But I did damage a wall once when I punched it when downloading the pixelmon mod on my MC server and it crashed my MC

http://i.imgur.com/Ec2TVI1.gif

• I need a new modem my docis 2 needs an upgrade to digital signals..

• I agree completely :P

• Yes I am a non gamer but I get LAG rage on normal internet usage sometimes

• Ha ha, that is funny! Lag is terrible! When you know waiting has to happen it is not so bad. When lag results in disconnects, it is especially frustrating! I blame software writers for expecting one's personal computer to do so much as once! Or because they write bad code! If as a programmar, your programs are sub-par, you probably shouldn't release your code, or at least optimize your program if you can't find another way of doing things!

• Hm... i dunno man, i've seen some stuff only with a Sega Genesis... and i wish i could forget them... : S

• Wanna see the nicest person turn into a rage monster, let them play a Lag-filled game of LoL or DOTA2. :v

• I've punched my desk over lag before lol

• Yeah it's annoying. Halo 5 keeps laggy now since their last update. It lags for like three seconds straight at some points

• This morning I smashed my keyboard because of Windows 8. I bought this computer about a month ago. I FUCKING HATE WINDOWS 8!!!

• Nope, being a sore loser causes violence, lag is just used as an excuse.

• The institution and poor standards in parenting cause violence.

• yeah lol... lag... and many other things :P

• don't play on wifi then

• I dont know what this means. Damn i am old. Lol

• try playing second life.. lag is nuts

• yeah, lag makes me break my screen. and everything around me.

• Partially agree.

• More like cheaters... No reg sucks, but when someone is blatantly cheating that annoying.

• To some extent since some gamers are really crazy lol

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 11

• Yes I agree... Guns also don't kill people, bullets don't kill people it's basically a paper weight. It takes a person to pull the trigger.

• Losing and lag cause violence.

• HAHAHAHA yeah totally XD

• Definitely

• Good thing I have nice reliable internet service that never goe

• I agree with your update. lol hahaha

• Nope

• XD hehe yes agree!!

• imgflip.com/.../Brace-Yourselves-X-is-Coming.jpg
    brace yourself, the nerds are coming

• Video games do cause violence
    I heard once that a kid was playing a death video game on his xbox and went into the kitchen to get a knife and killed his brother
    What the heck man?
    Those are violent!

• Naw if anything the kid was just mentally disturbed.

• What do you mean by being mean?

• Guys are very touchy about video games can sometimes be aggressive and mean

• What's LAG?

• fall behind in movement, progress, or development; not keep pace with another or others.

It's like when your internet connection is being really bad and takes a while for things to load or it moves weird.

• Imagine you wake up and are all lazy, and you reeaalyy need to the toilet... you probably walk in wrong directions, or go against a door... apply that to the game... very annoying.