Have you ever bought something and realize you got something?

Like you bought a different flavor ben and jerry than the other one! lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it happens a lot when I buy beef jerky. I always end up grabbing the ones I didn't want by mistake :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I bought coffee to go one time after I was back on the hwy. before I realized it was flavored. Not sure what flavor but it was so bad I had to stop & dump it out.

What Guys Said 10

• I almost hate to even admit this. :P

A few years ago I was buying shampoo. I got home and realized I bought conditioner instead. Next time I was at the store I bought shampoo, and double checked that it really was shampoo. Got home and it was freaking conditioner. Third time I finally got it right.

• Haha. That always happen to me. Nice to know I am not the only one ;)

• Haha yeah we all have... buying "the wrong bottle" or "the wrong package" is not a rare occurrence :o
    Often, the shop will let you change it if it's not been opened :D

• This happened to me last week! I made a dip for a party, and I bought 2 boxes of crackers. They ended up being two different flavors of crackers when I wanted just the one. :-P

• I don't think I have as I usually double check every time.

• Yeah and I take it back

• The wrong thing you mean? Yes, happened today actually. I bought spaghetti sauce that was on sale but i got the wrong flavor, looked exactly like the one I wanted but I didn't read it close enough. Hopefully I'll like it lol

• Yup. A couple weeks ago I thought I was buying a beef tenderloin steak but I grabbed a top sirloin in similar packaging that had been thrown on the pile. Champagne problems, haha🍾

• Yeah, but I like surprises too... so it kind of makes up for that... LOL

• yeah it happens to me too sometimes and i hate it, ughhhhh

• I've bought something and realized I got something made by the same people yet not the product wanted yes

What Girls Said 11

• Once or twice, yes. The products were very similar, and I didn't realize the mistake until I got home. I can't remember the specific items off the top of my head now, though.

• yes I do it every now and again but my friends have non fussy kids so they have it and I go get the one I want

• Not really to my knowledge.

• Yes all the time

• yes on several different occassions

• Do u mean got the wrong thing? Plenty of times.

• Not yet

• Yes I have done that many times

• I'm really careful when it comes to my food so nope.😂

• No, never

• No I haven't