FYI - Physician-assisted suicide, a form of euthanasia, allows licensed medical professionals *at the patient's request ONLY* to deliberately end a patient's life in order to relieve their suffering.
As with abortion ("pro-choice"), do you think physician-assisted euthanasia should also be legal?
- I am pro-choice and I support euthanasia69%(9)67%(24)Vote65%(15)
- I am pro-Life and I support euthanasia8%(1)11%(4)Vote13%(3)
- I am pro-choice and I do NOT support euthanasia8%(1)8%(3)Vote9%(2)
- I am pro-Life and I do NOT support euthanasia8%(1)11%(4)Vote13%(3)
- I am pro-choice but I don't know if I support euthanasia7%(1)3%(1)Vote0%(0)
- I am pro-Life but I don't know if I support euthanasia0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
Most Helpful Guy
Given that there are the technical / fail safe aspects in terms of protocol, yes to assisted suicide, pro choice and capital punishment.
- The less "in the way" people there are in traffic, costco lines and roller coaster ride lines... the better.
Fail safe: Each individual who would like to die or kill the thing inside of them must be asked 3 times "are you sure" with a minimum of 5 seconds in between questioning.
If it's a yes 3x? They must que dramatic Mortal Kombat Music along with correct dark lighting depending on the fatality choice.1