If a restaurant messed up with charging you correctly, would you be honest and tell them, or would you leave and take your extra money?

• Be honest and tell them
  • Leave and take your extra money

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll tell them. If the place sucks then I'll walk out and forget the place existed.

What Guys Said 5

• Interesting that you asked that today. I just had a cashier give me 5 dollars too much change, and since I only owed 3 dollars I was making money. lol. I counted it out right there and gave her the 5.

• I would not want the mistake to come out of the waitresses paycheck. they work hard and don't make that much.

• I'd be honest.

• It's happened before and I've given the money back. I know the government fucks me enough and I deserve to get over on somebody once in a while, but I still won't do it though simply because it's wrong.

• I'd take the extra money. Unless if it's one of those small restaurants where there's only one store location then yeah I would tell them.

What Girls Said 2

• If I noticed before I left the restaurant, I'd give them the extra money in return. However, most of the time, I don't pay attention (as much as I probably should) and just head on out the door.

• I be honest cuz I'm an angel then when I'm older I'd take it like the devil 😈