How can someone who says they're a Libra have a birthday in June?

A friend of mine says he's a libra which would mean his birthday is in September or October, but his birthday is in June. How can this make sense? Is there another sign or zodiac that explains it? I'm not really into astrology, just curious.

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

• It's all bullshit anyways, let them say what they want.

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree, just a weird inconsistency that didn't make sense to me. I'm wondering what the point would be to lie about something like that

• Yeah, I don't know. People lie about a lot of seemingly pointless things.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she has no idea what she's talking about

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Why are you asking such mundane things? Open google, type in zodiac and voila, your friend is ignorant.

1|1
    0|0
  • Cause they don't know astrology.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they can

0|0
    0|0
  • Simply he knows shit about astrology... Libra means yer born from September 22nd till October 21st... he's either Gemini or Cancer if he's born in June...

0|0
    0|0
    • He said he wrote a paper on astrology in college so I'd think he'd know the basics but oh well

What Girls Said 5

• He might be a libra moon or libra rising. But his sun sign cannot be Libra, maybe he's just stupid

0|0
    0|0
    • Ah okay. I'll bet that's what he meant. I knew there was more than just a sun sign but I'm not into it so I didn't know

• Well, they are obviously lying.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's not. I'm a Libra, my birthday is on October 1st which makes sense. He's either a Gemini or cancer I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't they recently add a new star sign and therefore the dates changed for all the old ones. I could be wrong but I remember reading that somewhere

0|0
    0|0
  • He's faking either his zodiac or his birthday.

0|0
    0|0