• Agree only at the female one
    0% (0)7% (1)5% (1)Vote
  • Agree only at the male one
    13% (1)7% (1)9% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I cannot answer because I don't know what you mean by the dating pool for men/women... are you showing what each sex prefers as the height of a companion? If, so I disagree with the dating pool for women. MOst women are around 5'0" - 5'7", so for men to have preferred 5'6" as the most ideal height, I don't believe that, unless the study is taking about what men under 5'6" prefer. I am 6 foot 2 inches and would prefer someone OVER 5 ft 6, but that doesn't rule out women under that height. I think most men of average height would prefer women closer to 5ft10... unless most men are shorter than me and I just don't know that lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Not sure... I feel like I can date anyone below 5'8" (within normal human size), since I'm 5'8".
    But maybe some 6'0" guys feel like they can only date maybe 5'2" or higher or something I don't know.

I dunno what you mean by dating pool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that is so true.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naaah I disagree. I mean if you go by this site and just the internet in general then yeah, but if you go by real life nah. It's not that defined.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i can beleave its true but different nationality's would change the graph because some are shorter than others

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know but I guess there lies some truth in it

0|0
    0|0
  • 88.6% hmmm
    Impressive :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted

0|0
    0|0
  • No, the dating pool for men should continue to rise up to about 6'6" then go down a little bit. The dating pool for women should drop off more sharply after 6'.

Organic distributions vaguely follow this sort of bell curve distribution but trying to force a perfect curve on reality will always lead to errors.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I can't see it. post a pop out link thingy

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd say it's pretty accurate

0|0
    0|0