How do I find someone I just met online?

i met her on a social app.. we became friends, kind off close, but she suddenly quits using that app.. i dont know how to communicate with her anymore.. all i know is her name and just the state where she lives.. i like her. and i wanna reconnect...

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Girl

• s2.quickmeme.com/.../...515e0208d88b216fc843c5.jpg
    don't linger on her, if she felt even a little bit the same way she'd reconnect with you by going on the social app again.

1|2
    0|0
    • i dont think she will. we were just chatmates.. she doesn't know i like her and she quits using that app because of someone there, not me..

• girls don't work like that, if she wanted to keep contact with you she would've. friendship or otherwise.

• thanks for mho :) did ya forget about her yet

Most Helpful Guy

• There are many sites where you can find people and use the "State" as a filtering option.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Don't do it lol

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah. what the hell is wrong with me. i shouldn't do it

What Guys Said 4

• That sounds a bit like stalking to me - If she wants to stay in contact with you, she will find you again

0|1
    0|0
    • yeah maybe, a little.. i just missed talking to her. she left that site because of someone on that site, not me..

• That is kind of weird. How do you know it's a she? How do you know her name? Her state? Especially if you are not communicating?

0|0
    0|0
  • Take a hint she's not interested

0|0
    0|0
    • i know. she's not into me, she has a boyfriend on that site back then. and i think he was the reason why she left that app.. we were just chatmates... i just want to talk to her again

• she doesn't want u leave her aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

0|1
    0|0
    • i know. she's not into me, she has a boyfriend on that site back then. and i think he was the reason why she left that app.. we were just chatmates... i just want to talk to her again