Which HOUSEHOLD chore do you dislike the most?

For me it's ironing.. I loathe it hahah

Most Helpful Guy

• Being a single father means I tend to all the chores and I don't really dislike doing any of them. I'd rather be busy in life than just sitting around. I'm constantly cleaning, folding, vacuuming, mopping, cooking, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually like doing house chores lol it's kind of theraputic for me as I can pop my earphones in my ears and totally zone out to the outside world. I quite like it hehe ☺️

• That's how I feel, apart from ironing lol if ever I feel sad or down I put my music on and clean. It is therapeutic for me too. . I'm happy I'm not the only one who thinks that way 💖

• Thank you for MH lovely 💝

• you are very welcome ! ♥

What Guys Said 28

• Having to clean bathrooms ranks pretty high up there. I do it because it would be disgusting if I didn't, but I still don't like scrubbing toilets, washing mirrors, or scrubbing down showers. 😓 Everything from the smell of chemicals to the feeling of touching an inner part of toilet is something I despise.

However, if we include outside work as well (which I guess wouldn't fall into household chores but idk), I would say weeding. Weeding is the single most thing I hate about outside chores. I don't mind using a weedwacker, lawn mower, cutting up parts of a tree, whatever... But weeding is pure evil. It is especially evil when the Texas sun is beating upon you while wasps are flying around and entertaing the thought of stinging you. 😑

• There's Shaolin Monks live at the back of my home , and they cut the grass and weeds down with scissors. It takes them all day. I think it must be part of their strict discipline.

• 😦 Nooooope.
      Looks like I'm crossing Shaolin Monk off of my "possible career choice" list.

• Hahhah! me too! lol

• mopping the floor.
    I never have a good mop, or my bucket is too small, for there is the one stain that JUST WON'T COME UP!
    Mopping is the worst.

• I'd have to say tidying up my room. The only reason for that though is because I moved into a new place a few months ago and I have SO much stuff to go through and I have very little free time right now to do it, even bit by bit.

• I hate doing the dishes the most

• I live alone so I do all mine and I don't like most of them. I don't mind vacuuming (once I start doing it) and laundry. I don't mind cooking usually but I hate having to do the dishes. I'll often eat out just so I don't have to cook and do dishes. I kind of hate shopping to. That's probably the one I hate the most. And making my bed, which I rarely do lol

• Ironing for me too, im absolute shyte at it. I actually make the clothes worse. Im perfectly fine with doing everything else as long as she does the ironing.

• Cutting a huge yard that's why we hire people to cut it

• Ironing for me too - I don't mind laundry but having the ironing at the end, Urgh!!!

• All of them hahah, i wanna live in motel, PROBLEM SOLVED!
    But hey i can't deny the fact that i like shopping, that refrigerator needs to be supplied with deliciousness things <3!

• Making the bed and weeding the edges of the yard. I cut the grass the first time today!!

• Dusting. I can live with any of the chores on the list or outsource them except that. I. HATE. Dusting. Every single object has to be picked up and cleaned under it and then returned and again and AAAaaaaghrl! I pride myself for being very patient man but dusting makes me want to live in the woods.

P. S. Please tell me that's not you in the gif. ;)

• i have a maid cmoe once a week...

worth the $100.

• I don't do any household chores. That's what women are for lol

• Sure it is 😂

• Haha you're weird like my grandma lol. She loves household chores for some reason

• hahahah so when i get married... he had better not try to do the housework.. or else hhaha

• Mowing the lawn, only because my yard is extremely hilly.

• Washing the dishes.

-It takes fucking forever
    -I never know if I did it good enough
    -It can be gross sometimes

• I really hate doing the dishes. Don't like standing there for so long, not to mention that the sink is really low so I gotta lean down to wash them. Which hurts my back.

• Ironing sucks 💁 for me

• Cleaning the house, especially dusting. I hate dusting

• Ironing... I don't even fold my clothes. I have a basket with a clean clothes wad, and a hamper for a dirty clothes pile... lmao

That said I really dislike dishes. Would clean the toilet any day over that :P

• Cleaning the litterbox and washingthe dishes

• I will never have a fucking cat for that reason. I'd much rather take a dog for a walk in -30°C to take a shit than clean a litter box.

I had a roommate with a cat once who swore she would clean the litter box every day since we were sharing a small apartment and the only place for the litter box was in the bathroom we shared but within a couple months the dumb cunt would go weeks without cleaning it and it was friggin disgusting!! I refused to do it for as long as I could hold out but it had to get done. Finally I snapped after giving her shit for it one hundred too many times and cleaned it out and put the poop bags in her bed.

• Laundry. I despise it. I will do everything else with a smile on my face except laundry because that shit never ends!

• Washing the dishes. X-P

• I hate washing those damned dishes!

• Washing the dishes and then unload the dishwasher

• Dish

• I really really hate cleaning the bathroom.

• Making dinner. Especially when I get stuck in the same old crap:

Me: What do you want to eat wife?
    Wife: Oh I don't care
    Me: Ok how about X, or X, or X, or X
    Wife: No none of those sound good
    Me: Ok so what do you want?
    Wife: Oh I don't care.

• washing hands after masturbation.

What Girls Said 31

• Probably doing the general cleaning, like wiping things down with a duster and varnish and stuff like that. I don't enjoy that. I'm pretty cool with washing up and doing the laundry and cleaning the bathroom though.

• i hate going out to go shopping, it feels pointless to put on an outfit just so i can purchase sustenance. heavy plastic bags also dig into my skin

sectionhiker.com/.../Plastic-Bags.jpg

• Making the bed up after washing the sheets... Especially the fitted sheet.

It's like as soon as you get one corner wrangled in its place, the opposite one pops off. Over and over.

• For me it's getting out of bed in the morning. Absolutely the worst.

• All of it!

• Cleaning the fucking blinds. Such a pain in the ass. Hence why it only gets done like once a year lol

Honestly, I don't mind cleaning in general. Though I'm with you on ironing and literally can't remember the last time I ironed anything haha

• Dishes. I hate the stray foods, cups of rotten milk the rest of the family was too lazy to deal with, and the print hands I get from it :(

• Take the rubbish out

• I hate folding laundry. It's so boring and routine. I don't mind washing dishes, the hot water makes me feel clean.

• Washing dishes, drying clothes, cleaning my bathroom, washing clothes, etc. There's so many to chose from. I dislike them all

• I hate cleaning the bathroom. Anything else, I'm fine with to be honest.

• Ironing, I hate it so much >:( I wish chores were all about cooking and going shopping.. that would be so much better

• Doing the freakin dishes. Hate it.

• I hate to vacuum the sound of it drives me crazy

• Cleaning the bathroom and actually hanging up the clothes.

• Vacuuming

• Cleaning the house/floor/bathroom/vacuuming... ugh! :/

• OMG!!! same.. lol!'

• I find making the bed pretty unnecessary

• Damn, you should have made a poll... ok, I hate making the bed

• doing the dishes is at the top of my list

• Laundry and dusting.

• Cleaning my 16 year old daughter room, because she's busy with sports

• Ironing as well! It tests my patience lol

• the taking out the compost... me can't do it... or me get sick.

• I don't think it's a "household" chore but I HATE folding laundry. So much so I by hangers for every outfit I buy and extra closet spaces.

• take the rubbish out

• Cleaning my room. But, its unfair of me to complain, seeing as i never really do it.

• I have to say Ironing. All that heat and standing.. nah

• I totally know what you mean I haven't ironed for weeks. I've nearly run out of clothes.

• More from Girls
    1