What do you think happens to your soul after death?

I believe although you die, your soul lives on.
I think souls are reincarnated, so your soul may be the oldest one ever known or just a baby (even if you're like 60)

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• I think thats it, so enjoy life while we still have it xx

What Guys Said 24

• Souls are covering for the spirit, just like the body is a covering for the soul. After death everything depends on the type of life you lived while on earth. That determines your next step. People come back to earth, some people move to paradise or hell. So it all depends on the person.

• I am not aware if a soul exists or not so I can not comment what happens to it, if it's there. I'm assuming it isn't so when I'm dead, I'm dead, but who knows. Maybe the Zoroastrians were right. Or the Egyptians. Or Christians.

• I am one of those who believes nothing happens - You live on the memories of those you left behind - Reincarnation doesn't sound too bad but eternity in heaven or whatever sounds really boring to me in fact my concept of hell.

• I believe that once we die we decay into nothing.

I don't believe in souls, I believe our "soul" is our nervous system. It decays woth the rest of the body.

Or, I could be wrong. This is the one question humans can NEVER answer

• I have a Catholic view, aka your soul can do one of four things:
    Go to Hell, go to purgatory, go to Heaven, or wander aimlessly on Earth.

• Who knows
    I don't care
    Maybe nothing happens after death so just be awesome and live your life to the fullest 😊

• But if we don't remember past lifes... it's like if we have died : /
    The souls reincarnation doesn't give us anything, ar least for me, not yet : (

• I hope something good. I've read a lot of NDE's and watched a lot of vids for some hope lol. There are quite some convincing stories out there.

So, if it's true that there is something after death, I personally think it would be reincarnation.

• Same as @front2back : "I have a Catholic view, aka your soul can do one of four things:
    Go to Hell, go to purgatory, go to Heaven, or wander aimlessly on Earth."

He pretty much spoke for me lol

• Since souls don't exist, it's a false problem.
    If you intended personality, thoughts etc, they die with the brain.

• I don't know, sold mine 10 years ago

• You are the relation of the cells in your brain, the information contained in their structure. When you die the structure stops functioning. It's like asking where the meaning in the words goes when you shred a book.

• Well I don't believe in souls... So as far as I'm concerned your personality, thoughts, and memories are lost as the synapses decompose along with the rest of your body. This is why I believe so strongly in human engineering.

• I think they move on to the afterlife.

• You get to become a Lamborghini

• I guess it's possible... reincarnation I mean...

• It lives on through the force.

• do you remember all the 8 hours of your sleep? no you don´t. your "soul" is merely a cognitive funktion of your brain. your brain is dead, that funktion is gone too. that´s why people believe in god or spirituality. the harsh truth is too hard to deal with.

• heaven or hell
    one of the 2

• Goes back into our mother. Every time a soul loses its vehicle (body) it goes back into the source. Our mothers soul goes into her mothers. All soul end up into the sphere "whole soul" to be thrown out into the world again as something else. That's why the universe is shrinking and expanding simultaneously :)

• Hey listen I will tell u what happen exactly. Look when a person die that soak search for another soal. So he or she can take another life. Or if a soal don't get another soal then they walk here and there. Sometimes the saint people make them into them or they hipnotise that soal and make them work whatever they want

• I believe it finds a new body to in habit, and start a new life. Ii also believe there are odds that the body might be tre opposite gender's body. Along with no memory of past lives.

• If i die, my body will be burned to ashes and the remainings wil be spread over the land. i simply believe that the earth is in need of some help, you may call me crazy but thats what i believe.

• nothing.

What Girls Said 4

• I think you're just gone. All consciousness stops and your energy returns to the universe to be reused

• Im a christian, so I believe in the whole heaven/hell thing, but not purgatory.

• what if someone who live out in the middle of nowhere and there is no Jehovahs witnesses there to knock on your door and talk to you about god or jesus.

That person never had a chance to know god or jesus. or w/e.

• @arashmenalagha I believe that every person alive has the responsibility to want to know who God is. I also believe that if someone is truly seeking God out that he will reveal himself to them in some way or another. Im not a Jehovahs witness lol; Im a protestant evangelical.

• Whenever I pray or get blessed and think about god. I get the chills and then I feel warm.

so, do you knock on peoples doors to talk about jesus?

• I think we just die. Any kind of soul or spirit energy attached to our bodies either dies with it or fades away after a while. It'd be great if we lived forever, but it's just a fairytale to me.

• I believe that post death we either go to heaven or hell.