How is your weekend going?

Most Helpful Girl

• So far, so good. I did laundry and cleaned, so I feel accomplished there, haha. I'm waiting around at my parents' house now for them to get home and see them for a little while. I still need to get groceries.

Hope you're doing well!

Most Helpful Guy

• It is enjoyable. Last night we saved a dying bird. Before that we saw the movie 10 Cloverfield Lane, it was okay but a good ending.

What Girls Said 18

• I worked Friday and went for a run, so that was alright. It was like 70 degrees.

Today I'm putzin around with my mom, aunt and cousin. My cousin is also doing like everyone's hair lol. It's gonna be mid 70s so can't complain.

Tomorrow I have to work so meh we'll see.

• I haven't slept I wouldn't know!

• It's been going good I just have a lot of studying to catch up and and I'm passing all my classes. Just a couple more weeks and then I graduate.

• Insightful

• Good. At the gym right now. Gonna go run.
    Have to edit my film project later. It's due Monday.

• Shite!

• It's going ok. It's my sister's birthday Sunday so we've been hanging out.

• kind of shiteous.

• Great! It's nice not to be at work

• Well it's raining & only + 4C. this morning if that helps.

• A lot of drinking and smoking. Much fun so far :)

• It was going fine, but my parents are in a bad mood with me. So the good part of it ended the moment I said hi. 😔

• Started out amazing but now it's going downhill. Stupid cramps. 😐

• quite boring actually :D

• I forgot it was even the weekend because I've been busy busy busy

• So far really boring..

• It's going great, how bout yours?😊

• It's okay, but nobody ever answers my damn questions on here anymore.

What Guys Said 15

• Fantastic so far. My cousin and I are in LA to see Iron Maiden play live. We just got done with breakfast at this AWESOME place called Millie's CafĂ©. Right now, we're getting ready to head to Griffith Observatory. Then we're going to hang out at Santa Monica for a bit.

• Went on a roadtrip with my little bro and dad. Gave the boy some driving lessons. And we confirmed a stereotype as we saw some Americans in a burger joint.

• It went real well

• I came to the realisation that Amy Rose was my first love earlier in the weekend. That's something I suppose.

• 0|1
  • Pretty awesome. I had my last sparring session before my fight and that went extremely well. Now I'm hangin up in the mountains relaxing by a fire.

• Ok, but boring. Nothing exciting happening. Just house chores today.

• long

• got up at 4PM
    doing nothing

pretty good I'd say

• Eh could be better, could be worse

• it makes me happy knowing each weekend that passes im like 400$ richer. Im getting there...

• was going good until my phone just broke while in a friends hot tub

• Realllly borrrrrring

• it's going pretty good

• I just realized that I will most likely fail last year of school (1.5 month till exams) and I'm just sitting in front of PC thinking about meaning of life, creating plan B's and C's for what I'm going to do when they say you failed instead of trying to do something about my grades... All in all my weekend is going absolutely fantastic!