Isn't it considered cannibalism if you eat the skin off of your own lips?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Only the meat/flesh and possibly the placenta

• Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 10

• I don't think thats how it works!

• Why would you eat your lip skin? Ewwk!! It sounds über gross 🙊!
    And I don't think that is considered canibalism.. Unless you're literally cutting pieces off of your lip and eating them... 🔪👄🍴

• No its a way of getting rid of loose skin from your lips. You could always pick it off and put it in the bin. You are not a cannibal, brains for dinner? . . anyone? Lol

• Kind of, yeah
    Boogers too lol

• maybe that's ok

• as long as you are not eating your own flesh it's not canabalism

• Lol no

• Yeah it is

• Do you know what I never thought of that lol. I have a obsessively crazy thing about eating my lips when stressed lol

• me too lol

• I'm glad I'm not the only one lol I only stop when I notice my fingers have blood on them from my nibbling away I wish I could stop lol I really would like to not have a sore mouth!!

• That's why I use chap sticks lol.

• Why would you do that?

What Guys Said 11

• Yes. Eating bogies too.

• OMG YES, it makes everyone a cannibal.

• maybe but who does that?

• Lots of people do its a common habit I do it.

• some animals eat it to get their nutrients back. others eat it so predators are not attracted to the smell. neither of thoses is need for humans and it is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard of, I had no idea people would even think about doing it until recently.

• Yeah filler

• No, you'd have to at least eat your own arm

• :O I bite my lips sometimes. Guess I've been eating myself, but I can't help that I taste so good :P

• I have another one for you: isn't it considered cannibalism when you 'eat a girl out'?

• Yeah or if you eat your placenta there have been reports have some women actually doing that no joke their own placenta. :O

• Yeah, I've heard of people doing that. I'm not sure if that would count as cannibalism but it is weird.

• No, cannibalism is eating the meat/flesh of your same specie. Skin does not count.

• What about placenta? Its been documented that some women have ate their own placenta.

• What about your dead tongue cells good luck not swallowing those.

• I mean technically i guess it would be but clinically no I don't think so

• (¬_¬)

• No, cannibalism is the eating of human flesh by another human skin is not flesh

• No cannabalism is defined as eating a nother member of your same spices

• what would it be called if you ate something that's a part of you? Like some women have ate their own placenta.

• Are they stupid or smart?

• Most animals do that to protect new borns away from preditors