Seriously, what is so attractive about Mia khalifa? Am I missing something?

I just don't get it O_o please enlighten me 😴

Most Helpful Guy

• she's one of those chicks that don't even look hot with big boobs and being skinny lol smh. Miss me with that dwarf face lookin bs

Most Helpful Girl

• well, she is not bad looking

and she has this ginormous rack

and from what i see she tries to be the nerdish school girl type or sexy libraran, I don't know...

some guys go for that.

Either way, I have seen prettier and classier girls around.

What Guys Said 35

• Physically, just her boobs. She has an average normal looking face. Nothing remarkable. Her face isn't ugly, and has that girl next door or approachable normal college girl appeal to it. The rest of her body is pretty normal and unremarkable.

As far as her attitude, she's a slut, and that just adds to her sex appeal. Guys see a brown girl with an average looking face and normally think, conservative and not sexually remarkable. But then Mia pops up with boobs in your face and ready to tease and please with an attitude, and you're like, what? It sort of shocks you pleasantly and hit you from left field. It's unexpected.

As far as her moves and sexuality, I don't think there's anything remarkable going on there. She just has some youthful baby fat and young girl jiggle working in her favor for the moment. Not really inherently or naturally erotic as a woman. Not super feminine or confidently provocative or sexually enticing. But, that being said, she's super comfortable and open, and that does count for something. That's attractive to guys. Not every girl can genuinely pull off the slut persona, and she does that naturally and well in a way that would still make a guy feel comfortable dating her or seeing her as his girlfriend or even long-term partner. I think that's because she's not the trailer trash back alley white girl tattooed stripper variety. She has that normal average college girl thing going for her, with sunrise boobs ready to spring out on the down low. So, that's probably why she's become so popular. She lets guys simultaneously enjoy the slut and GFE fantasy.

• I just looked her up, because i had no idea who she was.

she looks like she's going for the nerdy, pretty over beauty, girl next door look.
    And she pulls it off.
    If it wasn't for the huge fake boobs, I'd probably consider her an 8. She is attractive in a non-classical way, and that is very appealing to people who want something different.

That said, I have no intention to go out of my way to watch her porn or know anything more about her.

• I see man face lol

• I hear u but let's just end this on "she looks like a man" note lol

• You wouldn't have to go out of your way to watch it... she's almost always on the front page of pornhub.

• There is nothing interesting about her. She has been more in the news than she should be, but just because she is a Muslim, politicians and others are using her as the poster child for freedom of repressed women in Lebanon (which is basically where she comes from).

Young and arrogant, would probably look back in 20 years from now on and say "what was I thinking?", just like many others before her!

• she is a Christian from Lebanon. she's not just an average pornstar. she have big dreams. she's an intelligent girl.

• I was 25 when I first watched one. I'm a village boy from the southernmost part of India. maybe that's why. If I had authority , I'd ban wars, invasions. killing a Pakistani kid with drones is okay but watching porn is going to destroy the world. just like John lenon said, we live in a society where we can openly kill a human being but hide to make love. world is going to be destroyed by the militaries. not porn.

• @suseel_sushi
      If I go with your theory, we wouldn't get anything done, because there is always someone who says that this "topic" needs more attention than the other and in the end nothing gets done, we have to start little day by day then we would make progress, instead of fighting no this topic is more important than the other.

• Because porn stars are pretty ugly on average, and because you magically become more attractive when people can see you suck dick.
    But I personally think she definitely looks like a dude.

• I think she's ugly just like 99.9% of pornstars

• I think she's ugly and her attitude is ugly too.

• Now if this was a girl post you'd be labeling her a hater.

• lol, i found out about her from timeflies. he made a song about her... then i found out through... research ;)... she's arab

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau Hahahaha. For science! 👆

• her eyes, her smile. her knowledge and intelligence. follow her on twitter and you will find out that mia is not just a good body.

• I didn't know who she was until a couple of months as when a friend said she looked like her. That said, she's about an 8. The thing is that most of the girls in porn are not 10s, so she's not meeting a lot of competition.

• nothing honestly
    she got famous cause ISIS threatened to kill her
    if not she would have never gotten famous
    and no one would have known about her
    cause I sure as hell didn't even know she existed in the porn world
    until that happened same thing with christy mack
    didn't even know she was in porn until she got her ass beat

• Mostly people probably just like her massive tits, but I also happen to think her face is pretty gorgeous. She's also not smothered in tats like most other porn stars these days.

• I like boobs, but hers are freakish.

• she's way overhyped.

I really like her face but apart from that... meh. Body is okay but I don't like her fake boobs. too big for her body and don't look that good in general. Size isn't everything.

• look at the most popular pornstars... guys have terrible taste, that's all

• Dude her face is mannish lol I don't get it

• Nothing she's a butterface.
    The fake boobs give her some appeal but they look disproportional to her body and her face is just too damn ugly.

• She pulls off the nerdy look quite well, she looks exotic, she has big boobs, gives great blowjobs, what else can you ask for?

• big boobs, that's all you need to look pretty in today's world, big boobs. better start saving. g up for plastic surgery lol.

• The correct answer is that she portrays the illusion of being sexy but attainable. Women often do the same thing. Men are not as different as you think.

• Her face is like an average middle eaten girl... she has a nic ebony though even though her tits are far.

Easy t achieve if you had normal genes and not a shitty lifestyle imk

• You mean below average right? Lol

• Not exaggerating just being honesty. She has a big nose, thin lips, squinty eyes and caterpillar eye brows

• yah not really a looker i know.

actually i did wonder the same.

• well i guess it'll be largely down to the size of her breasts. not realy into the big teats myself but alota doods are.
    but also she fills a niche in the market as she is of an ethnicity that is scarce in that world.

• Amazing face, body, boobs and ass.

• Amazing face? She looks like a man?

• Whatever that's your opinions she looks amazing, better than any girl I know or see in real life

• I don't know I actually know who she is sadly lol.

• Well she ain't attractive

• Muslim and slutty = forbidden fruit

• Her skintone, her voluptuous curves, beautiful eyes and smile, she's fucking amazing.

• This must be that "salty' shit :P

• Never heard of her... Google says she sucks dick on camera for pay.

• She has boobs

• I don't understand why so many girls like Justin Bieber he looks
    like a girl.

• She is very good in bed seriously. have you seen her videos with boobs and stuff.

• Beats me

• Can you gangbang like her? If not GTFO

• Says the anon pussy

• Lol its all jokes, relax

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 13

• Who?

• Hmm, I think her face is pretty but I don't like her boobs much. She's a porn actress?

• Lol I think the other way round. Her body is good but her face needs work

• small waist, big ass, huge tits, cute face, the ability of fucking like a godess

I prefer many others over her, but I get the love for her. I've dedicated my cum to her in some occasions.

• Wait.. Who is she? 🤔 (I'm being completely serious)

• a porn star from Lebanon. it's just her work. in reality, she's a very intelligent girl who reads a lot and have high aspirations. I hope one day we hear about mia in a very respective way than sunny Leone.

• @shucks big tits, pretty face, nice ass. There is no degree in business in it. She's not becoming the CEO of a corporation.

• there are hundreds of big tittied girls applying for this industry and majority of them gets rejected. it's eazy to become a sex worker. not a pornstar. 😂

• What? She is sexy! She has a great body and curves in all the right places. Her face isn't beautiful but her body makes up for it.

• The face is the issue man lol

• girl next door middle eastern appeal. she's pretty. i dont see how y'all see man in her, she's got ethnic features but they dont look manly. manly is more like amelie mauresmo or juliet stevenson.. i have a norwegian friend who said the same about camila alves but again its just ethnic features like fuller eyebrows and not so dainty nose.

• Check my profile pic you will see the man on her face lol

• i dont see anything and lol why would u make her ur profile pic? why does she bother u so much?

• She's average at best.

• I find her to be so CUTE☺ beauty is subjective sooooo yeah.

• Lol alright alright she's cute lol

• Nope she seems annoying to me tbh

• She's always smiling whenever I see her and I like that. She's alright in my book's☺ lol

• cute face + does bad things

• Cute face? She looks like a man lol

But her body is hot and I guess acting like a whore is a sure fire way to get any guy interested lol

• i think she is beautiful, regardless of how she makes her money.

• Well at least we have one person that thinks she's beautiful lol there's some hope lol

• Who the fuck is that even? xD

• I think she's kind of overrated too. There are way better porn stars out there. WAY better.

• Maybe it's because of people being used to seeing unattractive or older porn stars

• She's got really pretty hair, oversized jugs and "a chick I could actually bone" vibe.