Have you ever gone to a drag show?

I just did! :D

The performers were amazing. So much talent, personality, and glitz! I first saw drag queens through movies like To Wong Foo, The Birdcage, and snip its of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert. It was such a captivating experience, and everyone was in a great mood laughing, clapping, and yelling the entire night.

Have you ever gone to a drag show?

How was your experience when you went? Would you ever want to go?

This is RuPaul, one of the most successful drag queens. RuPaul's drag race is a hit show with many seasons.

Fun fact: The Disney character Ursala was modeled after Divine, one of the biggest drag queen's ever.

Have a great day everyone!

• Yes, it was greatHave you ever gone to a drag show?
    15% (4)15% (2)15% (6)Vote
  • Yes, I didn't like it one bit
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I would go if possible
    56% (15)15% (2)42% (17)Vote
  • Never want to go
    29% (8)70% (9)43% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Guys, thanks so much for the answers!

0|1
8|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah I haven't I kinda want. My sister went to this restaurant where they performed and bought you drinks. It was in the middle of the day so u found that weird but it seemed fun

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• so jealous. i want to go!!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• i never have. certainly wouldn't turn down a good one to go to. but i'm not really into those types of shows (drag or not)

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you feel like they're too revealing?

• no i'm just into cabaret kind of theater. so even if it was females doing a similar show i wouldn't be all that interested

but if someone asked me to go i wouldn't necessarily say no... and certainly not because the people were drag queens

• I didn't think the negative stuff, I think you're a pretty cool, laid-back man from I've seen on GaG. :)

• I know someone that did. I live near San Francisco 🌈😏 I think they said they enjoyed it. I would go to one. I just don't think I would have thought about it, but I'd go if I happened to be in that situation.

0|0
    0|0
    • I bet you'll love it. It's a fun time from start to finish!

• Never want to go

0|0
    0|0
  • I once turned into. Rupauls Drag race expecting to see drag racing but I admit it made me laugh. It was a funny show

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a drag queen, ain't nobody got time fo dat

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm getting the next step every night right now so I don't need to go. I already see at home.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, and it doesn't really interest me. but if someone would ask me... sure why not

0|0
    0|0
  • No I haven't.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you go if it was Roy Orbison drag? :3

• Show All
    • I was so bummed about the results. He's doing better in the polls though.

• Even the exit showed him doing better he did. I think he didn't do as good cause NY Democratic voters where purged and not allowed to vote.

• nope... drag queen do a surprisingly good job of making it hard to tell weather its a man or or a woman.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol, so you go to shows with the intent of picking of the performers :D haha, I get you though

• lol no but i think it was on a game show.. the question what which is a man. and the guy a so called expert got stumped

• Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • not a drag show but there where drags there

0|0
    0|0
  • hell no.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I was suppose to go one night, but the weather screwed us over. I love drag and the performer's. I stay tuned into RuPaul's drag race every week! It is HILARIOUSSSS! My fav's are Adore Delano and Bianca Del Rio... I like BOB on this season's as well. Ughhj I'm super f**king JELLY.. of u right now👊😀 well conDRAGulations sisa!

0|0
    0|0
  • Im jealous! IM SO GLAD you liked it, may i ask where?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would go if I got the chance to see one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been, but I think it would be fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never want to go looks soo kaoutic

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • no and don't want to go, I prefer spend my money on good meat restaurant

0|0
    0|0