Girls, have you ever beaten a guy in a test of strength?

It could be fooling around play-wrestling, or arm wrestling, or a push up contest, or carrying something heavier than he could, outlifting him in the gym, or thumb wrestling lol Tell us who you are, who you beat, and how. Was it a big surprise? eg. maybe you are smaller than him, he fancied himself as a fit dude. Beating your 5 year old brother doesn't count...

Even if you haven't won against a guy, have you ever come close and surprised some people with your strength?

If you haven't ever come close, would you like to outmuscle a man sometime?

3

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know I mean I can lift my boyfriend off the ground. And he is about 40-50lbs heavier than me. Very muscular.
    But other than that nothing.
    My boyfriend usually kicks my ass in wrestling too. He's trained in jiu jitsu so I don't know why I think I can take him, but is fun haha

• Yeah when i was 10 and he was 11 xD

• I beat the smartest kid in class with math test. He got embarrassed when he thought my answer was wrong cause it didn't match his.