Have you ever skinny dipped in the ocean at night?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. In the Pacific on the Washington State coast, during a full Moon, when a Phytoplankton bloom was in progress. The Bio-luminescence in the waves was absolutely magical!!
    Getting used to the waters temperature took a while. I persevered because I loved the feeling I had become familiar with from warmer encounters. To truly enjoy this simple pleasure, I learned to be conscious of all the nerve endings that a swimsuit would normally effect. Not to be vulgar, the freedom of certain appendages to do what they wish while swimming, can become an exciting aspect of non-appareled, salt water immersion, even in a frigid Sea!

What Girls Said 10

• No, I haven't done that in the ocean, just in a pool when I was younger.

• No, but would love to.

• Yup Christmas night in Australia 😂

• Yup. But only lakes now.

• Nope lol

• I don't even go in the ocean in the day time!

• nah. I wouldn't even go in the ocean at night in a shark suit. Too many critters that you can't see!

• Nope but I've skinny dipped in my grandma's pond at night lol. Need to upgrade haha, ocean here I come.

• Yea once during a summer camp when I was in high school

• Not in the ocean but in a lake.

What Guys Said 9