What are some of your unpopular opinions?

Mine: I dislike Lady Gaga, Beyonce and Rihanna!

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. I don't like any of Beyonces songs.
    2. Coldplay is really good.
    3. Gender politics is pointless.
    4. Batman vs Superman was really good.
    5. The Quicksilver in Avengers: Age of Ultron was better than the one in the X-men films.
    6. Jennifer Lawrence is not that good of an actress.
    7. Star Wars is good but massively overrated.

Most Helpful Girl

• I literally can't stand people who post things just to get likes/retweets or whatever. Or people who stress about how many likes they have on their profile pics etc. It's honestly sad. I just post whatever the hell I want, I don't care if I get 2 likes or 200 likes. Doesn't change anything.

• those are attention whores, no one likes them.

• @Josht11 you'd be surprised. Plenty of people like them and behave like that.

What Guys Said 13

• - Equality doesn't work, is impractical and bullocks. It's a naive way of thinking with a lack of consideration for the reality of things.
    - Socialism has and had the same problem. It's impractical.
    - Men and women are physically and mentally different by their biological nature, no amount of rhetoric will change that.
    - Transgenderism is a mental identity disorder and "treating" it with sex-change just makes it worse.
    - People nowadays are sissies all over the place who are hypersensitive and offended at every little frog-fart.
    - Humour is allowed about everything, no matter if it offends certain people.
    - The world keeps spinning with or without an individual, so people should stop making themselves more important than they are.
    - Israels politics are one of the worst in the current time. Incredibly scummy government and all those scum people who support it
    - Being a crappy person is independent of your gender, age, religion, political orientation, sexuality, etc
    - All those made-up sexualities are bullocks. You are straight, gay or bi.
    - Democracy is a farce as your vote has barely to no influence in the policy making of your country.
    - WW2 wasn't as one-sided as schook-books make it look like. The other nations have done tons of cruel crimes as well which are just sweeped under the rug. Winner writes history
    - A lot of the modern US black community is toxic and self-destructive and no "hurr durr because racism" justifies it.
    - It's hard to decide who is worse between Trump and Clinton. It's like deciding between cancer and aids.
    - Newspapers and TV News are mostly full of shit, barely do any proper journalism anymore and lie and misinform more than they inform you.

There are surely more, but thats a start.

• That Bernie sanders for president is like saying a pedophile would make a good foster parent
    Gender nutural rest rooms is a loaded gun with no safety.
    And gun safety is as useless as pointless as tits on a boy dog.

• Trump 2016!!!

• i hate the note book movie
    i dont agree with white privilige myth
    i highly dislike third wave feminisism
    left wing zelots are entirley narrow minded more that the right now adays
    and video games are fun
    media.riffsy.com/.../raw

• aaron rodgers is overrated
    frozen sucks

ironically, that's all i can think of right now :|

• 1. There are so many things that are overrated, like Nirvana, Star Wars, etc.
    2. I don't care for the sound of Formula 1 cars, it has always been about technological progress and if downsizing is part of it - so what?
    3. I'm happy with the school system as it is. We will never learn so many different things about the world like in school. Fuck taxes, we can look that up on the internet, learn a language or the whole history of WW2 in 4 minutes on the internet.

• Most of the guys on G@G belong in this festival https://youtu.be/Nf7x3zW67zE

• And people need to keep their damn kids off of their social media pages. Let that kid make their own choice when they're old enough so they can fuck that up themselves.

• Carlin is a funny guy and ISTP like me. He was almost aborted though as his mom was sitting in the waiting room for the abortion but decided to leave.

• Cheese tastes green.

• I am an Objectivist, so pretty much all of them!

• I don't find some very famous Indian actors and actresses even remotely good looking Indian men and women are gonna give me a lot of hate but ranveer singh, arjun kapoor, deepika padukone and priyanka Chopra look no better than the average person in a Western country

• small/average booties > big booties

• I hate feminism and I find a lot of modern 'science' to be a farce.

• Black people are slow and don't follow rules

• at least it's a serious unpopular opinion none of the this movie sucked shit, like anyone cares anyway.

What Girls Said 9

• I too think Beyoncé is overrated! She's hot and talented sure but I don't get why people are so obsessed with her!

• I dislike John Cena, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian, Miley Cyrus, Justin Beiber, and Ariana Grande.

• Kim K and Nicki Minaj are far too overrated.
    NEXT!

• Omg ur autistic like meh 👏
    https://i.imgflip.com/2/s4z1j.jpg

• I like the clothing style of the Jenners and Kardashians (More so the Jenners, Kim messes up often lately).

• I dislike all of those people to so I feel like it's not that unpopular lol.
    Mines that I will never be a feminist nor do I respect those who are and pushy.

• I can't stand Ariana Grande.

• And I agree with you about Beyonce. She's overrated. I mean she's ok but she ain't all that great.

• "I'm bisexual"

Yup, the amount of judgement and ignorance is great.

• all of the American presidential candidates reflect their citizens...