Do you ever feel watched when you're alone in the house?

I couldn't help feeling watched every here and then today and then I discovered this little spy! 😱👀 creepy..

Do you sometimes feel like you have a personal spy?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• lmao :p

i don't have such a cute little guy spying on me. i probably got this mofo instead:

www.tvovermind.com/.../Hush_Trailer1.jpg

• Oh hell nah, maybe you should get yourself a cute little spy like me so they can protect you (or at least try) if that creepier second spy turns up😅

• good idea :p though i imagine a little puppy would run away and hide at the site of this psycho :p

• Who knows, never say never 😛

What Guys Said 14

• Have you ever noticed the light on that tells you your webcam is on when you did not turn it on? that is the time to worry.

• hahah no, I don't. I don't have little spies watching me.

• 1|0
  • Yeah, I used to. I'm not sure I believe that anymore, but who knows? Maybe there really is and I'm not aware of it.

• as a little kid I was afraid going alone in the basement... but that's it

• I walk around in sweats, basketball shorts, and pajama pants a lot around the house, and I see women walk on the sidewalk staring at me often. I think nothing of it and smile lol.

• Oh my yes

• I fitted spy cam in your kitty OP

• That little guy is going places.
    #ninjadoggy

• Dude I have the same eye area as you

• @Vnmc4 Can't say XD Maybe, kinda need the whole body for that. Can't just fuck someone's eye out. :P

• Have u ever been complimented on your eyes?

• I love being home alone and no I don't feel like someone's watching

• I feel safe alone. Sneaky dog though really.

• Yeah girls keep spying on me and tried to get a glimpse of my d

• Not really

• Meow
    .,..,
    ,.,.,.
    .,.,.,.

What Girls Said 13

• Yeah like a personal demon!

• Haha such a cute creeper pup!

I'm always alone, and no I don't feel watched. Once I get a pet I'll probably feel like that a bit more, though.

• Hahahaha, that photo. XD I wouldn't mind if that was the culprit spying on me, but I don't think I have any cute faces staring at me if I'm alone otherwise.

• Oh yes, infact one day, I was at my kitchen window , washing dishes and my next door neighbor was looking through the window and smiling. #creepy

• Omg how did you meet them again?

• I meant after that creepy encounter haha

• @Asker, I've seen him again since then but we just exchange greetings and thats it. He has a girlfriend but I think he may be a perv who gets off on virgins.

• Um yes, but it's not a threatening presence.

• i have a massive window covering a full wall of my living room, i don't close it often so i know there's someone looking...

• Ugh yes our house has too many big windows too, and a big backyard in addition. I sometimes get really paranoid when I'm downstairs at night without the curtains being closed :/

• @arashmenalagha i used to hate being watched at all, by anyone but that's because i used to be really insecure. i accept myself enough to not care about other people looking at me nowadays. so i'll leave my windows uncovered, i'm not interesting enough to have anyone stalking me through my window :P

• That's kinda hot.

• No. But I don't like being home alone.

• Only at night and with any windows that aren't covered.

• wow

if the spy was always that cute, then id want my own personal spy lol

• I always do. I also feel the same way when I'm showering and I pull back the curtain and peek outside.

• Haha, no.

• Omg! All the time!

• No I don't. I'm not schizophrenic