Girls, why do you think that just because a guy likes ass more than boobs that means he doesn't loke boobs?

Like this seems to be a common thing i see. Whenever i see the 'is your man an ass or boob guy' ill see answers like 'sadly he's an ass guy :( '

but just because he is an ass guy doesn't mean he dislikes your boobs.

In general i just like the entire female body! Each section compliments each other nicely. Even though i tend to love asses more than others i would still give the others much attention too.

so yeah girls, why be sad if your man does turn out to be an ass guy?

0|0
24|3

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe it too I think a girl is all around beautiful, every part compliments her, all around

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• I used to think that.. Until I got with my boyfriend.
    It somehow fell into conversation shortly after we started dating, whether he was an ass man or a boob man. He said he was 'definitely' the former, which got me a bit worried for obvious reasons.

Anyhow, at this point he's definitely a convert, or a boobman. Not that he ever disliked my boobs or doesn't like my bum now..

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't

0|1
    0|0
  • Well if he likes ass more I'm not complaining 😅😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it depends on how the guy phrases it sometimes. My ex was a leg man, unlucky for me as I have some of the ugliest legs you've ever seen. But he'd always check out other ladies legs or tell me what to wear on mine so he'd like them better. So just phrase it a little nicer, any guys who are wondering why their girl buts a sad emoji at the end of he's a X man :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I don t think that hahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • I never think that way! guys can like both :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Not sure. I'd like to think if a guy just compliments one feature of mine, he might be really into that, but actually likes all of me as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is an ass man, but he loves my boobs too. They are both adored, even if the booty gets the special attention.

0|0
    0|0
    • so you don't get sad he pays more attention to your bootty than your boobs? lol :P

• Show All
    • Well good! cause i like it alllll :P

• Oh Toad!

• Not meπŸ˜πŸ™‹πŸ½ #generalisation596

0|0
    0|0
  • I am more boob girl lol! Too bad guys don't have boobs like girls haha!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I know they look at boobs as well.. but a girl like me.. who has wayyyyyyy better boobs than ass.. would obviously like her guy to like boobs more

0|0
    0|0
  • Because guys go crazy over a nice ass. And I know that my ass isn't anything spectacular. But my boobs are. So if he's an ass man I'd kinda feel like I was letting him down lol. I'd rather him be a boob guy because I favor my boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely do not think that at all. My man is a boobman. I happen to have both boobs and an ass, but I think I have better boobs. I definitely caught him looking at my ass more than once, even though he is obsessed with boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't assume that. My guy is an ass man, but I know he can appreciate my boobs as well.

0|0
    0|0
    • do you ever wish he was more into your boobs though?

• Show All
    • why do you think girls get so insecure about this? that a guy might like one body part over another?

• If I had to venture a guess, I'd assume they think he doesn't like her boobs and/or maybe she has a preference for her chest. As such, she wants him to like them just as much.

• I dont think so.
    by the way, luckily, I like ass. I mean its easier to find a man with ass than with boobs right lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean ehh he can like both, just in favor of one more lol. I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • lmao is this cuz I've actually said that? hahaha

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe you did... but damn your boobs would get lots of attention even as an ass guy lol

• Show All
    • Maybe your butt just rocks lol. so just ummm stop working out your ass? lool

• hahaah never!!!

• lol I don't know

I think my boyfriend may like all xD haha

ok bye xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't its just his preference

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that

0|0
    0|0
  • just people generalizing

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't necessarily think that, it just sucks that he prefers asses if you've got a top notch rack but then a pancake butt

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I get this all the time! I'm an ass guy and my wife's always passing comments about how I must not like her boobs, it's not either or I just prefer one over the other :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both because ass and boobs look similarr

0|0
    0|0